• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) 26/2 Build-Up

Half a gold star as you hedged your bets.

It was Rory Brown, now at Coleraine after turning down a pro deal with us. Shrewd move.
Quite a fall from grace. I wouldn't wish living in Coleraine on my worst enemy.

C-RqY18XsAIdRfq.jpg

What a hodge podge of a team that is! (Lonners didn't start in the end, Kenny was very confused when our keeper lamped a kick 60 yards downfield in more or less a straight line...then checked his phone and I'd told him that there'd been a late change and it was Big H in goal - a shocker that he let in later, too)

That nearly gave me a heart attack as flashed past it without reading but picked up a couple of the names & thought I must have been in a coma for a very long time!!

Silvio though. Man. What a prince.

Silvio actually looked good when he played, shame he was injured for so much of his time here. How has he done since?

He basically does nothing between June and December then picks up a contract. Was at Braga last year, now at Vitoria Setubal.

He was clearly a class footballer, just broke constantly.

Interesting that only 2 of that starting 18 are still here in a real sense (though we may have a couple of others who are still technically ours for now)

Ha ha, that Huddersfield blogger that the E&S have quizzed before the game.
What a tosspot,banging on about our fireworks and how he can't wait to see some "proper" football again next season.
Flat cap mothetfucker.

Rory Brown!
Mrs Brown's boy!

BBC has caught cybertosis. On the match facts it says wolves have lost 6 of the 11 premier league games they have played against the side starting the day bottom.

Silvio though. Man. What a prince.

Worth the admission price on his own.

I'd have gone to Molineux just to watch him running around on the pitch...with the Magic Mike soundtrack booming through the PA.

Mikey Burrows would of course get involved and ruin the mood.

Silvio was class. Then he was unlucky a few time and got injured really badly. Never was the same. Shame too, would have been a solid player in most European clubs.

Unchanged

No Mooy for Hudds in the starting XI so at least we don't need to worry about that. 3-5-2 for both possibly

Huddersfield have made 8 changes including 2 debuts

A lot of changes to look at the squad with one eye on next season in the Championship. It sort of makes sense for a new manager with little info to go on but it also stinks of giving up after the gubbing they got at Newcastle.

We have an excellent opportunity to not just win, but win well. Up to us to take it.

Reports that our team coach didn't get there until 7

That's a bit of a concern

Can’t say I’d look at a Hudds team and know if it was any good or not. They aren’t playing Mooy and then the rest is fill in the blanks with averageness.

Can’t say I’d look at a Hudds team and know if it was any good at night. They aren’t playing Mooy and then the rest is fill in the blanks with averageness.

Depends if Siewert fed them lots of carrots.

Can't find a stream. All the ones saying Hudds v Wolves are actually showing the Leicester match for some reason.

Back