• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Fortunately I am safely esconced in the Channel Islands for the week. They may get a frost.

Thundersnow is (sort of) a recognised term, in that the associated rain from a thunderstorm may be cold enough that it falls as snow.

It is pretty rare (except in Daily Express land)

They have gone on about it again this week. Don't worry though. You won't hear it as you will all be dead in the arctic MEGAFREEZE they have just invented.

A metre of snow on my verandah, water pipes frozen and elex is erratic at best, but those poor Syrian refugees in tents? Are we really such a wonderful Europe? I think not.

Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but what does extreme weather conditions have to do with Syrian refugees in tents?

I'm sure they're cold too, FWIW.

Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but what does extreme weather conditions have to do with Syrian refugees in tents?

I'm sure they're cold too, FWIW.

The fact they are in Greece, in tents and the weather is minus 20 or so, so Pav is expressing how horrible it must be for them as at least he has a house with a fire to keep himself warm/alive and it is making him feel uneasy (or something like that)

BBC reporter on breakfast news stood by a roundabout in Scotland with a light dusting of snow trying to tell everyone it's chaos when behind him everything is as normal!

When I was over I couldn't help but notice how green everything was. I dont mean the grass, but things like footpaths, fences, walls, garden ornaments,everythings covered in a green fur!. I'm sure it never used to be that bad. Is it cos of the damp??

When I was over I couldn't help but notice how green everything was. I dont mean the grass, but things like footpaths, fences, walls, garden ornaments,everythings covered in a green fur!. I'm sure it never used to be that bad. Is it cos of the damp??

Been a fairly warm winter with plenty of rain so the mould/algae is going crazy.
My patio was a bastard to clean over Christmas

Been a fairly warm winter with plenty of rain so the mould/algae is going crazy.
My patio was a bastard to clean over Christmas

Really noticed it this time, its growing up everywhere. Looks horrible.

And fog, loads of fog this time too.

In Brum. It's started. Been nice knowing you all. Even Jinky.

Snownado has been in Cannock for an hour or so, it's made my shoes squelch, stay safe people, I don't know how long we'll survive here !

I've walked up to Codsall in it so watch out for me on this year's Bravery Awards.

Sweet FA in Castle Bromwich. I'm going to have to take the snow chains off!

Back