• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

So are the hot summers as well don't forget.

Madden is a complete fucking fraud as well. Might as well ask a dowser if it is going to rain.

Yep we either get mild and wet from pulling in Atlantic air, or freezing and dry from pulling in northern air, which all depends on how "wobbly" it is, to use a technical term.

It is all really rather hard to predict accurately more than a week out as well, so all the Express clickbait from Rao never has any basis in fact whatsoever.

Indeed. They didn't know last week if it was going to be cool or warm this week because if it.

So AOL are another provider to use Exacta Weather to create bullshit stories then....

James Madden is a fucking hack. Calling him a forecaster should break the Trades Descriptions Act.

Aberystwyth just had a gust of wind around 94 MPH...

Aberystwyth just had a gust of wind around 94 MPH...

Trees down everywhere,roads blocked,aber high street shut,one of the pictures I saw showed a motorbike in a shop window having being picked up by the wind,some poor soul got hurt quite badly after he was picked up by the wind and blown about 40 yards down the road

Not quite as bad as that down here, though we did have horizontal rain a couple of hours ago

It looks like storm Angus is causing problems on the south coast. First one of the winter.

They really should never have started this naming convention. Adds nothing apart from giving Nathan Rao headlines.

Also we are in the third week of November, so to be getting the first storm now is actually pretty damn late.

It looks like storm Angus is causing problems on the south coast. First one of the winter.

Probably as bad as Aberystwyth had earlier this week,but because we're not down south it's not mentioned,same with snow,London gets a light dusting and headlines scream "country struggles with bad snow" while the rest of us think southern shandy drinking cockney wide boys get a grip and man up its winter!

Was up at 4.30 to watch the test match (not a good use of my time really) - raining

It still is - varied between heavy & torrential

It's been pissing down heavily all day here. Supposed to only be showers tomorrow though.

Garage just got flooded. Rather a pain in the arse so I went out to investigate. The downpipe seemed to be blocked so I started shovelling the crap out with a trowel. During some fairly epic rain. So glad that the screws holding the whole downpipe picked just then to fail and tip a tsunami of effluent all over me. Glorious.

Garage just got flooded. Rather a pain in the arse so I went out to investigate. The downpipe seemed to be blocked so I started shovelling the crap out with a trowel. During some fairly epic rain. So glad that the screws holding the whole downpipe picked just then to fail and tip a tsunami of effluent all over me. Glorious.

I feel your pain, this is my post from a few months ago in this thread:

My chuffing guttering got blocked during yesterday's torrent and flooded the garage. Was an absolute pain in the ass sweeping half a foot of water out.

Mind i did missout the ton of effluent falling on me!

Back