• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Looks like the Man City game is in serious trouble, and Hillsborough is getting a right dousing as well and could be struggling.

It was just a little bit of a super-cell barging up past us. Weather has now arrived in Leeds by the look of it.

It didn't even get as far as East Birmingham on our latitudes but seems to have gone slightly further east as it tracks north. Nasty weather in Sheffield and then it is now hitting Leeds.

According to the family, the weather is currently grim in leeds. The plus side is that it means everybody stays indoors.

Just seen photos on Twitter on the Cloudwater Brewery Manchester in flooded.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Daily Express predicting the COLDEST WINTER JUST ABOUT FUCKING EVER - FOUR MONTHS OF SNOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Like fucking clockwork, every fucking year. Cunts.

Last year:

Coldest winter for 50 YEARS set to bring MONTHS of heavy snow to UK
By NATHAN RAO
PUBLISHED: 03:10, Thu, Sep 17, 2015 | UPDATED: 11:47, Thu, Feb 11, 2016

This year:

in stark contrast to last year, which was one of the mildest winter’s on record, extreme cold is forecast to set in at the start of November

Ace isn't it?

Apparently Biennial Arctic Oscillation and a weak El Nina will do for us this year...

Managed to mow the grass before the predicted rainfall this afternoon! Pissing down right now with the odd rumble of thunder!

Just spent the weekend inside the arctic circle in Norway, and despite the heavy rain, the temperature was mild, around 15' degrees. I expected it to be much colder.

Just spent the weekend inside the arctic circle in Norway, and despite the heavy rain, the temperature was mild, around 15' degrees. I expected it to be much colder.
Go in January, thought I was going to die every time I stepped outside.

You should be in darkest Lincolnshire this evening. Cold, wet and windy. The Eskimos would struggle here...!

Rained here today, at last. Went and stood out in it to remember what it felt like.

I lived in Changchun, north-east China for over 3 years, it often reached -30*C and above during the 5 month long winter, I definitely do not miss that one little bit!

I lived in Changchun, north-east China for over 3 years, it often reached -30*C and above during the 5 month long winter, I definitely do not miss that one little bit!

Lucky you. I'd love to go to China. It's on my bucket list. China and Japan before im turned into scratchings :)

Ace isn't it?

Apparently Biennial Arctic Oscillation and a weak El Nina will do for us this year...
What a load of bollocks they spout. The cold winters are all to do with the Jetstream and the Atlantic.

Back