• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

And at Uni by the time they got through security
Ha, I was worried about that at the time, we had a 6:30 flight it was pretty straightforward to be honest, probably chaotic a couple of hours later.

Ha, I was worried about that at the time, we had a 6:30 flight it was pretty straightforward to be honest, probably chaotic a couple of hours later.
Nah, 6.30 is peak departure time - any flight after 8 is a doddle.

Well at least one of us is happy, don’t fret it'll be shit again tomorrow.

Read the paper sitting on the patio and listening to the golf on the radio with a cold beer.
Two blokes turned up at 2:30 to rip down my old garden shed and put me shiny new one up, sweat their bollocks off, kept them refreshed with squash, can’t drink while you’re working. ;)

The weather here today is almost perfect: 24C, blue skies, light breeze. I would be happy for every day to be just this.

Off to Budapest in just over a week to start our mini European tour.

Checked the weather over there - 38 degrees :ROFLMAO:

My kids are going to fry

Looks pretty hot in Paris at the moment too! Budapest in the summer can be infernal. And in the winter it can be mind-numbingly cold. Quite the variety.

It has been a stunning week here, cold nights but brilliantly clear. I went out last night as there was talk of a possible aurora display (no dice - South Australia got the show) but the milky way was as clear as I could ask for a display. Amazing the difference a lack of light pollution makes. The days are beautifully clear and cloudless, and the temperature is in the high teens. Very pleasant indeed.

Time for your weather update from upside-down land.

We officially are still in winter until Sunday. Some very wintry temperatures this week as it is expected to comfortably top 30 degrees pretty much everywhere at some point, and absolutely bugger all rain in the forecast for at least a fortnight. The record August temperature was obliterated with 41.5 degrees in the Kimberley, but it is always hotter than hell there, so hopefully we won't hit that for a good six weeks or so.

Everything pointing toward a hot Australian summer, and the place is already a tinderbox. Could be a long bushfire season.

Time for your weather update from upside-down land.

We officially are still in winter until Sunday. Some very wintry temperatures this week as it is expected to comfortably top 30 degrees pretty much everywhere at some point, and absolutely bugger all rain in the forecast for at least a fortnight. The record August temperature was obliterated with 41.5 degrees in the Kimberley, but it is always hotter than hell there, so hopefully we won't hit that for a good six weeks or so.

Everything pointing toward a hot Australian summer, and the place is already a tinderbox. Could be a long bushfire season.
Do you like that kind of heat ? , as in living in it constantly as opposed to a short holiday .

I love the heat. It usually needs to be thirty degrees before I take my leather jacket off. It's a very dry heat, so not a complete sweatbox like say Singapore..

Don't forget most houses have air conditioning here, which just isn't a practical need in blighty.

Popped over to see an old bloke I am helping with his garden as he is recovering from a heart attack, and he has no aircon. That was a bit warm this afternoon.

Back