• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Tuesday was just horrendous. Where in Newcastle are you? Need any restaurant recommendations?
At the racecourse, staying in the Grand (bad choice!).

Went to Simla at the Quay on Tuesday, that was great. Any other recommendations would be useful

Dabbawal on High Bridge Street is great for a sit down Indian Street Food/ Curry.

Fat Hippo on Shakespeare Street (off Grey Street, near the Theatre Royal) if you want a fantastic burger.

Both of these have places in Jesmond too, which might be easier to get to from Gosforth, where you are staying.

Ha, Albufeira September when the kids have fucked off back to school, Barbados January and already looking at Lanzarote next June.
This Country is shit when comes to an half decent summer.
Barbados is ace

Restaurants I really liked - Tides and Cin-Cin. Both in Speightstown on the west coast. Never tried the cliff as there wasn't a convenient bank to hold up.

Currently 21°, mostly sunny, the odd wispy cloud. Lovely.

Overdue though, Christ, the rain recently.

Met office is forecasting sunny spells and 21 next week, that's perfect for me, we'll see if that comes to pass.

I’m going on holiday somewhere cold on Thursday so rest assured the whole of the UK will have glorious weather for the following 2 weeks.

Ain’t got a clue what they call em, l like to see plenty of that golden football.

Ha, Albufeira September when the kids have fucked off back to school,

Try to avoid airports during term time generally but bloody hell, I guess the schools have broken up. Gatwick departure lounge is like a hyperactive kids club. What a racket.

I reckon it’s one of those things that when you’ve done your shift and moved on other people’s kids just become a pain in the arse. Nothing to be proud of course, you just crave peace and quiet. Gotta try and not get grumpy about it.

Anyway, right on cue, you guys are in for a heatwave by the look of things.

My kids don't break up until Friday, maybe it's different across the country.

Or parents are overlapping to make it cheaper.

On a cruise ATM. Loads of kids. I suppose parents are happy to pay the fines if schools are applying the rules

On a cruise ATM. Loads of kids. I suppose parents are happy to pay the fines if schools are applying the rules
Getting on the ship tomorrow, adults only.
Adults only holidays are a really big thing now

Back