• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Was 41° in Seville today. Back in Algarve now and it's 26°. I am sat in apartment fucking seething that some cunt scuffed my hire car (presumably when it was parked in Spain today), TV not working in apartment as WiFi is down so can't look at useless twats Italy losing to Croatia
So the rest of Britain has to panic as you’ll still be seething when you return to Blighty?

Was 41° in Seville today. Back in Algarve now and it's 26°. I am sat in apartment fucking seething that some cunt scuffed my hire car (presumably when it was parked in Spain today), TV not working in apartment as WiFi is down so can't look at useless twats Italy losing to Croatia
Just teasing Lupo. Holiday spoiler that and I’d be exactly the same. Scumbags.

So the rest of Britain has to panic as you’ll still be seething when you return to Blighty?
Yeah, my mood isn't great right now! Sat on balcony with a bottle of Sagres and fuck all to eat

I will look at it properly tomorrow, may wipe/Tcut off, not sure it's penetrated the paintwork and accompanies the other scuffs that were already there

Rode around 30 hilly miles this lunchtime which was bloody hard work in that heat, but wow, the evening, all the doors and windows open. Like being in the med. Beautiful.

Everyone here whinging and stocking up on firewood. Sure there is a bit of frost first thing some days but the lowest daytime temperatures have been about 13 degrees. They don’t know what cold is

Spain on Monday...

1000084037.jpg

Portugal on Tuesday...

1000084039.jpg

England today...

1000084041.jpg

Yeah, but how is your car in the UK...👀

Back