• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

It’s been fucking cold.
Must be just you...

I'm sat in my kitchen watching the football and the doors are open. Love it when there is a slight chill.

Other members of the house dropping hints that they think it's cold with their clothes choice....that or they are off on a trip to the Antarctic

Last edited:
Must be just you...

I'm sat in my kitchen watching the football and the doors are open. Love it when there is a slight chill.

Other members of the house dropping hints they they think it's cold with their clothes choice....that or they are off on a trip to the Antarctic
Similar here, sat in dining room wearing a tee and shorts watching cricket, with the window open.

I went out this morning. I had a rain jacket on and was too warm!

Hate to say it but I've been watching the coverage of the storms in Miami ...and when they clear, they usually head our way....so much more rain in prospect.

Fuck me, ain’t looking forward to returning home next Wednesday one bit.
Contemplating booking a last minute holiday to the Algarve in July.

After torrential rain sparked flash flooding, people in Spain found themselves trapped inside vehicles.

Murcia firefighters said they had responded to more than 200 incidents.

At least it's warm there...

What a stunning morning. Thought the biting wind had shifted a bit yesterday but up a notch with westerly today and blue skies.

Next couple of weeks looking pretty good too so it could be game on at last. Hallelujah.

Looks like I’m returning home at just the right time, ain’t happy that my fucking central heating has probably been on while I’ve been away.

Glorious during the day here this week. Beautiful clear blue skies that really help you appreciate the views over the mountains, but by christ it is chilly in the early hours of the morning.

Glorious during the day here this week. Beautiful clear blue skies that really help you appreciate the views over the mountains, but by christ it is chilly in the early hours of the morning.
Have you had the metal detector out yet? :D

26° with a hazy cloud. Predicted low of 13° overnight.

Lovely during the day, sleep comfortably at night.

That wonderful sweet spot that is all too fleeting. BBQ out and a cold beer tonight.

26° with a hazy cloud. Predicted low of 13° overnight.

Lovely during the day, sleep comfortably at night.

That wonderful sweet spot that is all too fleeting. BBQ out and a cold beer tonight.
Above average then? 😉😉😉😉

Was 41° in Seville today. Back in Algarve now and it's 26°. I am sat in apartment fucking seething that some cunt scuffed my hire car (presumably when it was parked in Spain today), TV not working in apartment as WiFi is down so can't look at useless twats Italy losing to Croatia

Back