• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Anything below 20 degrees in July is winter to me. ;)

Mrs has turned her fan on, I'm freezing, had to put my winter dressing gown. Hopefully she's off to bed soon :LOL:

Mrs has turned her fan on, I'm freezing, had to put my winter dressing gown. Hopefully she's off to bed soon :LOL:

Is that oppose to your summer dressing gown/house coat?

MV5BNDViMmFhMzUtZTgyZS00MGI3LWEzMjQtMzQyNDQ2MGY5Y2QzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

FFS

Looks like a good chance of snow next week. Only I could come to the hottest, driest continent on the planet and get fucking snowed on.

FFS

Looks like a good chance of snow next week. Only I could come to the hottest, driest continent on the planet and get fucking snowed on.
It's not unusual for some parts of Australia to have snow in winter though...

I'm in the granite belt, so southern downs. 2,882 feet above sea level. Apparently, when it snows we get inundated with tourists from Brisbane who never see the stuff.

It's the middle of July and it is 13 fucking degrees here. The forecast is rain for the next 7 days. No sign of the jet stream moving north until the end of July. This weather can fuck right off.

Met office is forecasting sunny spells and 21 next week, that's perfect for me, we'll see if that comes to pass.

It's the middle of July and it is 13 fucking degrees here. The forecast is rain for the next 7 days. No sign of the jet stream moving north until the end of July. This weather can fuck right off.
@ROVERT47 will be booking a holiday soon then

Ha, Albufeira September when the kids have fucked off back to school, Barbados January and already looking at Lanzarote next June.
This Country is shit when comes to an half decent summer.

It's gonna be 21 on Sunday, albeit with light showers.

I've been in Newcastle all week, if i were you I would move. Ridiculous weather

Back