• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I expect Blues at Molineux the week after will be moved as well (even if it's not on Sky).

Oh just fuck off Sky.... No great problem for me but seriously!

I'd go as far as saying great for us Mike, just shit for Wolves fans that don't live 20 mins away from boro.

Actually, might be shit for me - I have some leave booked that week! The Saturday would have been fine!

Last edited:
As someone who only goes to home games I don't have a problem with away games being moved, televised home games piss me off though.

I can't think of a better way of spending Friday afternoon than battling my way up the A1! Pre-match meeting in the Charles Darwin again Darlo?

I can't think of a better way of spending Friday afternoon than battling my way up the A1! Pre-match meeting in the Charles Darwin again Darlo?

Anywhere you like Phil ;)

Niall Ennis called up for the England U17 squad for the Algarve tournament next month.

Huddersfield knocked out of the cup so our league tie on 20/2 goes ahead as planned.

A good interview with Nouha here about his injury and the departures of Sako and Afobe:

http://www.hat-trick.fr/nouha-dicko...ns-la-vie-que-jai-la-chance-de-faire-du-foot/

Decent read that. Interesting what he said about Sako not being replaced and how he admires Bournemouth for there attacking style. He's got a shock with the nonsense Jackett is implementing.

And as much as I think Mo Diame isn't the greatest midfielder he is pretty much what we need right now if we are going to persist with a 3 up front policy.

Diame has got that Olofinjana trait of having one reasonable game every 20 to con everyone into thinking he's an absolute powerhouse. If you ignore the other 19 where he minces around the fringes of a game and gets physically bossed by blokes half his size.

Diame has got that Olofinjana trait of having one reasonable game every 20 to con everyone into thinking he's an absolute powerhouse. If you ignore the other 19 where he minces around the fringes of a game and gets physically bossed by blokes half his size.

I'm not sure he's that bad but that type of midfielder that can get around the pitch instead of the one paced lot we seem to have right now would be nice.

Back