• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yea, I'm going as well, which I wouldn't have done at full price. Taking my lad in the South Bank for the first time, which I'm sure I'll regret

You won't regret it, where you sitting?

You won't regret it, where you sitting?

SL2A, we normally sit in the Family Enclosure, but my Mrs bought me a brick in the South Bank the best part of 20 years ago which he wants to see. My first time in there since I started taking him a couple of years ago, so looking forward to it, though I'll miss walking straight up to the bar at half time!

Ethan Ebanks-Landell got an in-form card in EA's team of the week just now. 73 OVR from his usual 66 OVR.

Not of any real consequence, but a bit of an achievement to be recognized by someone as one of the 23 best performing players in the world this past week.

SL2A, we normally sit in the Family Enclosure, but my Mrs bought me a brick in the South Bank the best part of 20 years ago which he wants to see. My first time in there since I started taking him a couple of years ago, so looking forward to it, though I'll miss walking straight up to the bar at half time!

I'm in SL2 (as are Darlo & his crew) - its fine in there + decent view (but walking straight up to the bar at half time will not be as easy!)

Ethan Ebanks-Landell got an in-form card in EA's team of the week just now. 73 OVR from his usual 66 OVR.

Not of any real consequence, but a bit of an achievement to be recognized by someone as one of the 23 best performing players in the world this past week.

Total insanity

What the fuck does any of this post mean?!

What the $#@! does any of this post mean?!

To put it simply...

Electronic Arts puts out a "Team of the Week" every Tuesday featuring 23 players based on their performance in the previous week. Theoretically, the 23 best players in the world are picked in each team. EEL was picked as one of the starting CBs in this week's team.

I did mean it in more of a "well done, Ethan" way than a "SEE, HE'S GOOD" way.

But hey, I've gotten pretty comfy with the TWF Village Idiot moniker. :icon_wink:

The news you have all been waiting for.... Zyro handed his squad number - 27.

I wish I could ask him why won't he play him. KJ is seriously pissing me off.

Anyone would think he'd signed Martin Odegaard and refused to play him the way some of you of go on about Wallace.

I'd expect Bolton to beat Eastleigh in the replay so that's another Saturday afternoon game gone a bollock.

I'd expect Bolton to beat Eastleigh in the replay so that's another Saturday afternoon game gone a bollock.

Shame it can't be re-arranged for such a time that we can relegate them.

Back