• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm now going to get up at 4am to get to this.
We'll both have an extra 40 quid each to change flights + any expense raised because the earlier flight is more expensive.
a full day away from home + hotel expenses and then a further half day away.

That's a flexible approach and willingness to change tactics, a fair bit of expense and a hefty chunk of commitment.
I fucking well hope it's matched on the pitch by the Kenny and the players.

We'll both have an extra 40 quid each to change flights + any expense raised because the earlier flight is more expensive.

That's a flexible approach and willingness to change tactics, a fair bit of expense and a hefty chunk of commitment.

Write to the club Roy, they've been much better dealing with this sort of thing recently.

Write to the club Roy, they've been much better dealing with this sort of thing recently.

When I contacted the club about the number of games moved for Sky in December/January and its affect on ST holders who travel a fair distance I got a polite version of "tough shit"

When I contacted the club about the number of games moved for Sky in December/January and its affect on ST holders who travel a fair distance I got a polite version of "tough shit"
Pretty much all they can say really.

They might be a little more accommodating for a non STH. They've already got your money, they know you're a sucker Mike.

Joking aside, it's still worth a try. They've come a long way from the club that refused me + my dad entry to the ground for 15 minutes after a 300 mile trip because I'd purchased a student ticket and my university wasn't a member of NUS.

The email from Wolves: "Football on Boxing Day - a family tradition". That made me giggle.

Yeah - you can't beat that traditional day out watching a game kicking off at 5.15 due to it being shown on TV with no public transport to actually get you to the game. It's also lovely to have a nice Friday evening down the football, followed by a similar gathering on a Thursday night the week later.

Wolves and Sky - bringing families together.

Special hat tip to Quirk and his sister who were unbelievably kind and offered to pick us up from the airport! We had already changed flights but it was a lovely gesture and much appreciated. This forum has some genuine diamond people.

What a legend! Good man Quirky!

What a legend! Good man Quirky!

Yeah good man Quirk....for offering to sit in the passenger seat whilst your sister drags your ass around the Midlands.

I say, well done Quirkstina.....fook Quirk....

Cardiff tickets half price, at least to members and I assume general sale. Jez seems to have realised that his 'build it and the will come' mantra around winning football isn't going to come true this season.

Yeah good man Quirk....for offering to sit in the passenger seat whilst your sister drags your ass around the Midlands.

I say, well done Quirkstina.....fook Quirk....
LMFAO. I'm the brains behind the company :)

Cardiff tickets half price, at least to members and I assume general sale. Jez seems to have realised that his 'build it and the will come' mantra around winning football isn't going to come true this season.

The fact we had a special offer on for Leeds and only managed 19k with 2000 Leeds fans is very telling of the apathy currently engulfing the club. I wonder what the actual gate will be for Cardiff, if results and performances continue I could see it having zero effect.

I'm sure the time of year accounted for some of it too.

Good news that we have the option to extend Graham's existing deal for another year beyond the end of this season and we're already starting talks on a new contract.

The fact we had a special offer on for Leeds and only managed 19k with 2000 Leeds fans is very telling of the apathy currently engulfing the club. I wonder what the actual gate will be for Cardiff, if results and performances continue I could see it having zero effect.

I'm not sure that was apathy, I think more it was Thursday night, live on Sky and near to Christmas.

The 3pm streaming idea (which will happen some day IMO) is probably not supported by Sky, unless they can get involved in broadcasting it. I'd rather pay £20 a month to watch all Wolves 3pms then pay to watch Man U grind out another 0-0!

Good news that we have the option to extend Graham's existing deal for another year beyond the end of this season and we're already starting talks on a new contract.

Excellent news. Hopefully we get it sorted out quickly.

Second and third that - one of the few good points of late, and potentially more to come

Well it got me (really shouldn't read their emails late in the evening after I have had a drink)

Yea, I'm going as well, which I wouldn't have done at full price. Taking my lad in the South Bank for the first time, which I'm sure I'll regret

Back