• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I get this strange feeling there wont be an Early Bird this season.

The problem with that is without it then we won't have had season ticket sales in the current financial year. If the average is say £380, based off the usual 12k uptake that gives you the best part of a £1/2m hole. Obviously if we aren't spending the Afobe money then that's not an issue

Huddersfield/Reading vs Walsall.

Our away match vs Huddersfield is on FA Cup 5th round weekend so we're pretty much counting on big shitey Reading winning the replay.

Or Walsall beating Huddersfield if they go through which could definitely happen.

Please please please don't do the thumbs up statue.
This was the first thing I thought of :icon_lol:

Great news, though.

Edit - That is to say I don't have a problem with it being a thumbs-up statue, I just knew it would be the selected pose.

Should be a thumbs up statue, but it should be inside the ground, in one of the seats, like the guy at the aussie cricket ground.

It should be the picture standing on the pitch at Cardiff with the playoff final trophy for me. Not a fan of the thumbs up idea at all.

It should be the picture standing on the pitch at Cardiff with the playoff final trophy for me. Not a fan of the thumbs up idea at all.

I quite like this one.

24AB965B00000578-0-image-a-26_1421166726881.jpg

Mix it up a bit, a statue of him holding a golden tenner!

Only 2 more years for a testimonial...

Fair play to him. Works hard and loves the club.

Boro away moved to Friday 4th of March for Sky.

I'm no longer surprised!

I notice that Boro are at home on a Friday night again 2 weeks after their game with us.

Back