• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Genuine question: the forum uses the wolf head logo. Do we (you) have (need) permission for this?

Bit late to the party but Wolves were tagged on Twitter for the last three banner designs so were well aware of them. They probably never even bothered looking at them to be fair but if it was something they were interested in they'd have been feeling Kenny up a long time ago.

Bit late to the party but Wolves were tagged on Twitter for the last three banner designs so were well aware of them. They probably never even bothered looking at them to be fair but if it was something they were interested in they'd have been feeling Kenny up a long time ago.

Did the banner actually change this season? I've still got last years, even on my new phone. I did wonder whether talk of the banner changing for this season was just a forum wind up..?

I suppose were a non profit organisation like Oxfam, Doctors without Borders and Villa
If it wasn't for the missing ' in we're I'd have laughed at that.

Such a disappointment.

If it wasn't for the missing ' in we're I'd have laughed at that.

Such a disappointment.

Shit, you've made me feel bad now, from someone who puts full punctuation into a text message, that is outrageous.
I am so sorry :(

For those on here with kids, the home and away junior shirts have been reduced to £20. A further discount is available with the following...

Celebrate Conor Coady's 100 league appearances and birthday with an extra 16% off online, including sale items.

Simply enter code COADY16 at the checkout.

Cheers Sniffer. I am debating whether to get my son the away one. Annoyingly I wanted an away one for myself but they are all sold out!

Did the banner actually change this season? I've still got last years, even on my new phone. I did wonder whether talk of the banner changing for this season was just a forum wind up..?

It was a wind up, worth it though for how many people in the London have asked how to change it.

Cool. I was worried I was a middle aged fart who couldn't keep up with technology. I now know I'm a middle aged fart who can't keep up with technology but can still spot a wind up...

3.5 year deal for Oscar burr- I’ve never been that amazed by him tbh, but hopefully there is enough potential there to turn him into a doc replacement?

Bit of an odd one as he still had a while left to run. He's obviously impressing though on some level as he's now pretty much a first team squad member.

He definitely surprised me with his performance Vs Besiktas. He's got a lot more potential than I ever gave him credit for.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Kilman (deal actually set to expire in June...we probably have an option though) and Saiss (summer 2021) are the next two that need sorting.

All the young kids will have an option as standard - I would think this would include Cameron John. I expect Ruddy to go when his deal runs out in June, obviously Graham, German Phil, Bright, Rodders and Benno have no future here anyway, they're all up either this year (the first two) or next.

Back