• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I can confirm there is an ignore function that you can set up in your personal profile.

Man its just a laugh if that's being a dick wow you people got low threshholds.

Benifica/Wolves guy....soz for being a dick hope it didn't ruin your day.

Mate, you couldn't ruin my day if you tried to. Don't you worry about me. So, there's no need for apologies. I have taken no ofense.

I do want to discuss this stuff and more with you. Up for it?

Do reply to my previous question then.

Also, I see you have qualms with "new fans". Why? If people can't decide to become fans, how long ago would one have to support the club for you to consider them a fan? Furthermore, how do you propose a kid can live up to those standards? I mean, being british (I assume) I understand that it could be hereditary, but what of those who start supporting Wolves when their parents support Brummies or Villa? Are they not real fans?

I'm really curious.

I have seen no threats to you. I have seen you attack a poster with your responses that I don’t think is appropriate. I have asked you to calm it.

That's why I want to put them on ignore to 'calm it' as you request.

Well I've asked for clarification if they were threats as the poster seemed to be a sound person but I'm still awaiting this as got a very unclear response. If it wasn't a threat I'll gladly put my hands up and apologise.

That's why I want to put them on ignore to 'calm it' as you request.

Well I've asked for clarification if they were threats as the poster seemed to be a sound person but I'm still awaiting this as got a very unclear response. If it wasn't a threat I'll gladly put my hands up and apologise.

If you're talking to me then the situation is this.

At 9am this morning I thought you were alright.

You later went on to speak very poorly to friends of mine. Now I wouldn't have that in a pub and I won't have it on here. I asked you to row back and you carried on which is pretty poor in my book.

I don't threaten anyone and I'm certainly not getting into some kind of e-feud. I'm too old for that.

Now, I suggest you carry on talking about football and behave yourself a bit or you'll get out of your depth. You want to talk about this in person (if that's your style), you can find me. It's not that hard.

Peace.

I was trying to give you a chance. A chance you don't seem to want to take.

I never threatened you either. Want to see me at Brighton, anyone on here can tell you exactly where I'll be. I've never hidden from anyone and I'm long past hitting people in pubs. Just be nice, it's quite easy.

Apologies I hadn't seen this when I posted my last post.

I'm going to take it as I've misunderstood your posts and apologise for this, you seem a decent poster so I hope you can accept my apologies. Get rather defensive when feel I'm being threatened which it seems I was wrong about.....my bad big enough to admit that one.

I won't stop being the kind of poster/person who shoots from the hip and yes gets a little passionate OTT from time to time, but I will try to rain it in (but honestly nothing I post online is ever meant to be taken that seriously if we were in a pub I'd probably say 'oh yeah I'm being a prick aren't I' laugh and move on).

Genuine offence was not meant to Jdrodrigues (he's said himself I can't ruin his day, I should hope / think not!) but I do understand your defending of a friend an admirable quality to be fair.

Line drawn from my point of view, hope you and others can do the same.

If you're talking to me then the situation is this.

At 9am this morning I thought you were alright.

You later went on to speak very poorly to friends of mine. Now I wouldn't have that in a pub and I won't have it on here. I asked you to row back and you carried on which is pretty poor in my book.

I don't threaten anyone and I'm certainly not getting into some kind of e-feud. I'm too old for that.

Now, I suggest you carry on talking about football and behave yourself a bit or you'll get out of your depth. You want to talk about this in person (if that's your style), you can find me. It's not that hard.

Peace.

see post above you beat me to it

No problems here my man. I don't want trouble with anyone. But you look after your own men, this is why I ended up getting a bus back at 9pm on Sunday rather than the train a few hours earlier. You don't leave anyone behind and it's a tight crew.

Glad we've got it sorted.

Cool story, its not really that serious is it....nobodies died! Thanks for your life story though I genuinely didn't care.

Then Wolves better watch out because they've ripped off loads of football/casual trends over the years very hypercritical.

You one of those Mexicans who decided to support us a couple of years ago?

are you just a naturally offensive git? or did someone shit in your shoes?
Jrodrigues is a valued forum member and deserves a far better answer than your usual bollocks.
take part in the forum like a sensible human being or take a hike!
I know which i would prefer.

Sorry I'm not quite sure where your coming from re warning me, who exactly are you? If your some sort of admin and the warning is in relation to access to the forum etc fair enough (if that is the case I apologise as it would have meant my 'threat' allegation was me taking what you said out of context).

If not and your warning me of some sort of reprisal...…..I'll tell you where to find me pre Brighton.

ok if that's not a physical threat i aint got a hole in my arse, if we banned Johny for being argunentative, what's holding you mods back here?....

are you just a naturally offensive git? or did someone shit in your shoes?
Jrodrigues is a valued forum member and deserves a far better answer than your usual bollocks.
take part in the forum like a sensible human being or take a hike!
I know which i would prefer.

Take part in the forum like a sensible human being he says whilst furiously reacting to old posts and not reading through the thread in full.

Another for the ignore list.

Let's let this drop now please, folks - not a great few pages to have to wade through

Take part in the forum like a sensible human being he says whilst furiously reacting to old posts and not reading through the thread in full.

Another for the ignore list.

saves me a few seconds every time you post , thanks pal

Genuine question: the forum uses the wolf head logo. Do we (you) have (need) permission for this?

Genuine question: the forum uses the wolf head logo. Do we (you) have (need) permission for this?

I suppose were a non profit organisation like Oxfam, Doctors without Borders and Villa

We are not using it to profit from in anyway and don't make out we are part of Wolves so we shouldn't. Wolves of course could ask that we remove it but as it's a fans space it is very unlikely they will do that.

If we started to sell a range of items with the crest on, then the clubs stance would change very quickly.

We are not using it to profit from in anyway and don't make out we are part of Wolves so we shouldn't. Wolves of course could ask that we remove it but as it's a fans space it is very unlikely they will do that.

If we started to sell a range of items with the crest on, then the clubs stance would change very quickly.

That's what I assumed, but just wondered if it was worth asking the question.

Pretty much this.

There is no revenue and not even an attempt to impersonate the club, it says "Fan Forum" in the header. As it is not a commercial endeavour, it does not constitute an infringement of the Wolves trademark rights.

Back