• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

We'd need far more dominant players in multiple positions to pull something like that off.

City got close to it with Stones/Laporte at the back and inverted wing backs either side of Fernandinho but if we tried that now we'd be wide open.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Think Liverpool have played most of the season with 2 at the back haven't they?. VVD and Gomez did really well.....last couple of games they been shite (with Lovren)

Tim Spiers
@TimSpiers
Reports in Portugal that tax authorities have searched the home of Jorge Mendes and Gestifute's offices, as well as a number of clubs including Porto and Benfica, as part of a money laundering investigation.

I guess we will be lumped in with this somehow

Set LemonJelly up as a sacrificial lamb.

I DEFINITELY saw LJ launder all the money, m'lud.

I saw you with my own eyes, you even said to me "I know it's wrong but I'm still doing it, I'm a staunch Tory and I need the money to download more sh!t music for me do bore my mates to death with on the Music Thread"

Honest !

Tim Spiers
@TimSpiers
Reports in Portugal that tax authorities have searched the home of Jorge Mendes and Gestifute's offices, as well as a number of clubs including Porto and Benfica, as part of a money laundering investigation.

I guess we will be lumped in with this somehow

#pedroneto will be trending soon. Called it 8)

#pedroneto will be trending soon. Called it 8)

There is a guy who sits next to me and shouts ‘called it’ every time something vague happens. Throw in from kick off - called it. Pass from Coady to Saiss - called it. Short corner routine - called it. I hope you are not that nob.

Am I imagining things or are they getting worse with loyalty points showing up on your account? Still missing Espanyol and it's been 2 weeks tomorrow..

Am I imagining things or are they getting worse with loyalty points showing up on your account? Still missing Espanyol and it's been 2 weeks tomorrow..
They've been frozen until after Olympiacos.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

That attitude of buying into the "project" is beautiful, and I'm so glad so many of our players share it.

Good Lord - that is a journalistic achievement just to get him in front of a camera and mic.

Love the quote about Nuno getting him to put aside the risk of going to the Championship.

It’s mad, he’s literally sat behind me for most of the games he’s been injured for but I’ve never heard his voice.

Anyone know when the Boly interview is on? And gold star to Kirsty Edwards - that's a real coup

Back