• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Just voted without a problem - when you click on Rui comes up with a box to complete with personal details if you want to enter a draw to present the award to him if he wins.

Even if you ignore that & click continue it thanks you for your vote.

No chance of winning thanks to an Arsenal player being on there. Their lunatic fans (well, followers realistically) skew every single online vote.

Amount of goals conceded probably. Not sure what his save rate would be in that period but even if its low, that's because he stops attacks becoming shots with how quick he reacts to danger around the area

No chance of winning thanks to an Arsenal player being on there. Their lunatic fans (well, followers realistically) skew every single online vote.

I voted just to redress the balance a bit - didn't bother looking who else was there

Just voted without a problem - when you click on Rui comes up with a box to complete with personal details if you want to enter a draw to present the award to him if he wins.

Even if you ignore that & click continue it thanks you for your vote.

Do you use Firefox?

Doesn't work for me in Chrome either. Shite site.

Edit - Finally worked after clicking vote now. The 2nd page was the problem earlier. It didn't load the players to click on. Working now.

Voted easily enough in FF first time. I hate Richarlison's face.

Must be. Doesn't look the best to be fair.

How's the set-up given Dalrymple and Thelwell have now departed? Never really a fan of Thelwell, caught on the coat tails I would have tought but Dalrymple seemed quite an affable chap.

That’s a superb piece of writing by someone who actually ‘gets it’. Spiers could do with reading it.

That’s a superb piece of writing by someone who actually ‘gets it’. Spiers could do with reading it.
Spiers gets it....it took him a while and a couple of emotional breakdowns but he gets it Would say his Athletic articles are on a par with that one (he just adds in crap jokes which are not really needed).

Now Mr Newly Wed Joey E&S needs to read it, study it and try to take it in. He wont though.

Back