• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It's a shame really, he arrived with so much potential and showed a bit in his first season but the 'Nick Powell' syndrome seems to have struck with him and there's no way back with our Kenneth if that happens by the looks of things.

Siggy's problem, when it comes to KJ anyway, is he really isn't a fan of football and seems to do the minimum required to get a career (of sorts). He simply doesn't show the desire KJ wants to see. That isn't going to change and Siggy will disappear and be filed in the "Thanks for that Stale" part of history.

I say all that and I like him I wish he could do have done more with us.

Siggy out on the pitch with the squad tonight. Might indicate he is closer to the 1st team than many suspect. Could we actually see a shock return for him?

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves - Bjorn Sigurdarson is back training and was involved in the warm-up last night. Chance for him to get back into contention via Under 21 games

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves - Gaffer also says trying to bring in some cover and competition particularly in the defensive area.

Suppose this can go here...

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 49 mins49 minutes ago

Dominic Iorfa misses the game through suspension but would be out with a knee injury anyway. Should be fine for Blues next weekend.

Alex Pearce can't get in Derby's squad currently. I'd get him in on loan til January. Experience and nous.
Or Adrian Marriappa from Palace.

Rumours that Chelsea not happy with Bamford's lack of game time and may recall him - would he be worth trying for in January ?

Rumours that Chelsea not happy with Bamford's lack of game time and may recall him - would he be worth trying for in January ?

No.. id say defence is the pressing priority atm. He'd be a great signing though.

Alex Pearce can't get in Derby's squad currently. I'd get him in on loan til January. Experience and nous.
Or Adrian Marriappa from Palace.

Good options, Pearce offers you a left foot and leadership qualities while Marriappa is versatile with the ability to cover centre back and full back positions. The one rumour I heard was for the Norwich centre back Ryan Bennett but thats probably fans speculating.

Hi, my st card was corrupted at the turn stile on Wednesday night and I need to pick up a replacement tomorrow. As such could someone tell me what time the ticket office opens on a Saturday? Thanks in advance.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 6m6 minutes ago

Early indications are that Kortney Hause's hamstring injury is fairly serious. He'll have it properly assessed in coming days.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 10 mins10 minutes ago

Good luck to Kortney. Hamstring injury which will be further assessed but early indications are that it is fairly serious.

:facepalm:

Anyone you folk feel we could realistically get by this time next week?

:facepalm:

Anyone you folk feel we could realistically get by this time next week?

Short term I'd go for Senderos or Clark from the Villa. May not be to everybody's cup of tea but they are solid enough at this level.

I'd take Clark but Senderos is a bomb scare regardless of the level.

Back