• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I think general consensus would be it'd be great/better if they were away games.

I love being able to see my club on tv, but I can understand how the STH's feel about this. It is bizarre how many home games we're having moved.

Is Glasgowolf in charge of the scheduling for sky? Is this why it's happening so often!?

If he were then Wales, Scotland and anyone who didn't cry when the national anthem were played would never be shown.

At least we have plenty of back up for his position...

Deslandes can play centre half too :run:

So what we have got coming up on Sky Sports...
Derby (A) 18th October
Birmingham (A) 31st October
Forest (H) 11th December
Leeds (H) 17th December
Reading (H) 26th December and
Brighton (A) 1st January

I'm pretty sure a sky sports subscription is cheaper than a season ticket :hmmm:

We are not on TV in November. Disgraceful...

I doubt we'll loan anybody unless one of the 'first choice' back four gets injured. Teams will be reluctant to loan younger players to sit on the bench and in the meantime we'll go with one defender on the bench and Coady will join the 18. Carter/Upton/Hayden may get the odd appearance on the bench depending on the circumstances and, to be fair, that's what the under 21's is about. Preparing lads to step up and fill in gaps that may inadvertently crop up in the senior matchday squad.

I doubt we'll loan anybody unless one of the 'first choice' back four gets injured. Teams will be reluctant to loan younger players to sit on the bench and in the meantime we'll go with one defender on the bench and Coady will join the 18. Carter/Upton/Hayden may get the odd appearance on the bench depending on the circumstances and, to be fair, that's what the under 21's is about. Preparing lads to step up and fill in gaps that may inadvertently crop up in the senior matchday squad.

Ken also seems to like Doherty so if there were another injury or suspension we'd see Iorfa go central and Doherty go to full back

Brighton is game 25 this season 9 will have been on sky! Man u of the champ ha!

Perhaps because BT Sport have more PL games this season, it frees up more slots on Sky for Championship games?

I think general consensus would be it'd be great/better if they were away games.

I love being able to see my club on tv, but I can understand how the STH's feel about this. It is bizarre how many home games we're having moved.

I have a ST and don't mind in the slightest so many are on Sky. I enjoy the day out immensely and you can't get the atmosphere through your 55" flat screen. In fact if they could put every game on TV I would still buy a ST.

I just wish we had a Rovers Return local by me instead of seeing it on TV

Ken also seems to like Doherty so if there were another injury or suspension we'd see Iorfa go central and Doherty go to full back

This should not really be an option. Doherty is shite.

Apparently (i think) i reckon, but might not be sure
If your a member you can get £5 off a ticket for the Brentford night match.
Thats nice.

Apparently (i think) i reckon, but might not be sure
If your a member you can get £5 off a ticket for the Brentford night match.
Thats nice.

Correct. I pay £23 for evening matches in the Steve Bull Upper

4-6 weeks out for EEL so unless we get another injury at the back I don't think we'll bother bringing anyone in.

Back