• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Hmmmm - he does realise that Strictly is on fucking Saturday? Unlike ANY of our games in that period.

So what we have got coming up on Sky Sports...
Derby (A) 18th October
Birmingham (A) 31st October
Forest (H) 11th December
Leeds (H) 17th December
Reading (H) 26th December and
Brighton (A) 1st January

I'm pretty sure a sky sports subscription is cheaper than a season ticket :hmmm:

I want to book a hotel for QPR away, but sod's law that'll get changed. Any idea when the next batch of January Sky TV games is announced?

EEL out for a while with a broken metatarsal. Could be 6 weeks or 3 months.

Going to need some cover at the back now.

Ebanks-Landell has a broken metatarsal and he's going to be out for three to four months, official Twitter account just tweeted.

*cough*shouldnthavesoldstearman*cough*

Can't risk moving Iorfa in case of another injury and having to play Doherty for months. Hayden/Carter seem nowhere near. Plenty of centre halves out there (plenty I'd avoid too, hello Nathan Baker)

Bartley would be a good loan. I think Carter is probably the next in line, though Upton is younger and very highly rated.

Milos Veljkovic would be my pick.

Would Bartley come here to sit on the bench though? Kenny will rightly be reluctant to break up Batth and Hause.

It should be an experienced player who's maybe third of fourth choice at a Prem side, someone in their 30s who's going to be OK sitting on the bench for a while as we give Hause experience.

It should be an experienced player who's maybe third of fourth choice at a Prem side, someone in their 30s who's going to be OK sitting on the bench for a while as we give Hause experience.

You've just described Kolo Toure and I'm not sure my blood pressure can take that.

You've just described Kolo Toure and I'm not sure my blood pressure can take that.

toure.gif

When I had my season ticket it really annoyed me when games moved, Saturday at 3pm is perfect (sleep off Friday's beer, couple of hours with the kids then off to footie and pub afterward)

Feel for the season ticket holders, but from a selfish point of view, as I live in Oxford the more Wolves games on the Tv the better. Come on Sky, put some more on......

Back