• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Obviously a long shot but he's not in the reckoning at any position at Arsenal now, is he?

Senderos would almost be worth it just to wind Deutsch Wolf up. Almost.

Sad-Philippe-Senderos-animated-gif.gif

Van la Parra out for 3 weeks with a knee injury.

In addition, Hause out for about 6 weeks it looks like.

The VLP injury goes part way to explaining Grahams recall I guess. So loan market for a 28 deal for a defender would we guess? Anyone think we'll try to wait til the international break before doing anything?

The VLP injury goes part way to explaining Grahams recall I guess. So loan market for a 28 deal for a defender would we guess? Anyone think we'll try to wait til the international break before doing anything?

I hope not...We need a defender as a matter of urgency imo

I know what you mean darlo, suppose it depends on who we can get.

RB - Doherty/Iorfa
LB - Golbourne/Deslandes/Doherty
CB - Baath/Coady/Iorfa, erm...

We've 3 games til the international break, & that's a big gap to have in the middle of a loan, unless we go down the route of a longer loan given EEL is also out.
A shame for Hause, as I thought he was doing really well saturday too.

Recalled for squad duty with a chance of bench duty? Really?

How many fit and available first team squad members do we have left? Must be pretty slim pickings now.

How many fit and available first team squad members do we have left? Must be pretty slim pickings now.

Martinez; Ikeme
Doherty, Iorfa, Batth, Golbourne
Henry, Ojo, Byrne
Price, McDonald, Edwards, Coady, Wallace
ALF, Afobe, Siggy
Add to them
Deslandes and Enobakare....Not slim, bloody anorexic

Recalled for squad duty with a chance of bench duty? Really?

I'd hope he's pushing for a starting berth.
We have Byrne, Henry and Ojo as wide players. One has played a game and a half, another appears to have more effect if used as a sub.

Martinez; Ikeme
Doherty, Iorfa, Batth, Golbourne
Henry, Ojo, Byrne
Price, McDonald, Edwards, Coady, Wallace
ALF, Afobe, Siggy
Add to them
Deslandes and Enobakare....Not slim, bloody anorexic

That's frightening - not enough in the main list for a full team & bench even with Siggy included & he's played no part in our lives for so long I can't remember when he last did.

Whilst we have some out on loan most are in the area we don't need so no help in recalling (even if we are able) - seriously need loan in ASAP & sod the int break.

The international break should be a complete irrelevance when we're looking at loan signings, a) we have three games between now and then and we need points, and b) any 93 day loan now will take us into January so no problem with us signing a player and having to hand him back before we can keep him/sign someone else.

We're surely past the point where the 'anyone we bring in has to improve the first team' line continues to be relevant as well. We need bodies and we need them before the Blues game.

Back