• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I havent witness a player like Moutinho at Wolves ever. The lad is just a magician

It is still mildly bonkers to think that he actually, genuinely plays for us.

I hope he really takes a liking to the area and club because he seems the type to move into coaching after he retires. Maybe he'll be on our bench for many years to come.

There is a bloke on the Mix who lives in Hong Kong and has a season ticket. Airline pilot I believe.

Squad are going to Marbella again straight after Southampton game til the Thursday before Brighton game

Assume a little vacation is in order to help recover mentally from yesterday.

Vacation is the wrong word really. They will still be training as normal but it basically becomes a few days for the pack (as Nuno calls it ) just to refresh and bond ahead of 5 huge games. Our season is far from over so a little bit of time to refocus the minds and breaks up the norm for a few days.

I dont know if Wolves employ a sports psychologist, but if I were Nuno I'd be taking one with me on this trip to help the players heal mentally and refocus on the games to come.

Back