• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've just called bet365 to request a price on Nuno winning Manager of the Season. I'd imagine the odds will be quite short.

Not really. He is probably third favourite behind Pep and Klopp but one of those two will take it in all reality

Dyche won it last year didn't he? Nuno has already outperformed him imo

I'd add Solskjaer in to the mix too, not because I think hes worthy of it, just based on the hype around his return and the CL turnaround vs PSG

Pep won it last year. The last manager to win it without winning the league was Pulis when he was at Palace.

If city get the treble then Pep. But failing that...

If we get to the cup final he has to have a shout.

If Liverpool win the league for the first time in nearly thirty years then Klopp takes it. Best chance for Nuno is a City league title but no champions league and then we finish seventh and beat City in the cup final. A team newly promoted winning the cup and beating three of the top six to do so would carry some weight with those making the award.

Depends what happens at the end of the season. If we win the cup and finish 7th then Nuno is definitely in with a shout.

Pep is still on for a quadruple though so you couldn't really give it to anyone else if he wins literally ever competition they entered. Klopp could still win league/Champions League double as well.

Prem League Agent fees this season

D3Td9X8X4AEjRu8.png:large

For all the fuss made about Uncle Jorge, he is going to be pissed off that we are one of the lowest spenders in that area...

Uncle Jorge hoping for some big bucks this summer then.

How the fuck have spurs knocked up £11m? Must have been some expensive contract re-negotiations as they have t signed anyone.

Ticket prices are a small percentage of turnover these days, so it makes little difference

It's not sustainable in the sense that they're just wanging everything at players while they still have a League Two infrastructure. They're even worse than Wigan were in that respect, one relegation and it's all undone.

Saw on the BBC a list of spending on agents, Wolves are way, way down the league....surprised me a bit, so not is Jorge only great at his job but good value too

Saw on the BBC a list of spending on agents, Wolves are way, way down the league....surprised me a bit, so not is Jorge only great at his job but good value too

See post #12318 by Kenny... You got him on ignore? ;)

Back