• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I don't disagree that our loan system in England is appalling but others make it work well for them.

If he stays it's about game time and I'm not sure he'll get enough to progress. A bit like Sancho and Nelson. Foden is also going to suffer the same thing unless he gets more games.

It's certainly a conundrum.

For the top clubs the massive percentage of young players don't make the first team. They are a chance to see if the player can cut it, but mostly it's a shop window exercise for getting a reasonable fee for him down the line.

Is that all they've got to say about him ??

Spent all their time doing the fancy graphics. No need for words when the graphics are all flashy and move around

You can always guarantee a "What about a..." reply

Absolutely. This, alongside numerous other developments are wonderful. Laurie's response to the tweet about reporting a racist was also superb.
This kinda stuff is great, as I relate more to the club doing this kind of stuff. I was against saunders (spits) because he is a vile character, and didn't want him representing me or my club.
Loving the fact that Fosun and club management are open to trialling new things, and have a much more inclusive agenda. Absolutely fantastic, building on some stellar community projects started previously.

very nice gesture to see. the comments are a bit of a shambles but then that's, sadly, almost to be expected

Raul started and scored a pen for Mexico. Manager has said that he had Hernandez can't play together and n his formation so hopefully that means he doesn't start on Tuesday

Bit shit their playing Wednesday morning. Don’t know what time he flies back. But 7 hour time difference to overcome in less than 3 days is not ideal.

Bit shit their playing Wednesday morning. Don’t know what time he flies back. But 7 hour time difference to overcome in less than 3 days is not ideal.

Someone either on here or Twitter (Deutsch?) said that he's not playing the second match.

I said I hope he's not :icon_lol:

As they're only friendlies then we just hope they do us a favour. That said we will mess around with the team vs Burnley and United. Everyone in the first team squad should be getting a runout at some point.

I said I hope he's not :icon_lol:

As they're only friendlies then we just hope they do us a favour. That said we will mess around with the team vs Burnley and United. Everyone in the first team squad should be getting a runout at some point.

Agree with the last point - with the S/F only 5 days after the MU Lg match then we will mix and match for that one & the Burnley game so as to try and ensure that Nuno's preferred 11 start at Wembley

Back