• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They play Palace at home on the 20th at the moment, which I imagine will be moved to the 21st now they have Napoli on the 18th?
So moved to the Wednesday then. Guess the hold up in announcing was around Arsenal qualifying. Guess it will be confirmed Monday

Yep. Either way I think gives us a very good chance, especially when they have been so poor away for a good 18 months now. Growing up where I have all I have ever wanted is to beat fucking Arsenal

God knows - but those lost pounds have done him the world of good, and now he is in the form of his life.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20190318-jota-earns-senior-portugal-call-up/

Ten players on international duty in total. Nuno has pointed to our performances after a couple of the international breaks and I think he will be keen to show that we have tackled that issue.

Moutinho may be better off being on international duty as he looked sluggish after the breaks I have felt. And hopefully Raul is excused for the second game for Mexico. Portgual and Belgium second games are on the Sunday/Monday so that shouldn't be so much of an issue. Ireland play on the Tuesday I think, so I wonder if we may consider playing Jonny on the right for the Burnley game.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20190318-jota-earns-senior-portugal-call-up/

Ten players on international duty in total. Nuno has pointed to our performances after a couple of the international breaks and I think he will be keen to show that we have tackled that issue.

Moutinho may be better off being on international duty as he looked sluggish after the breaks I have felt. And hopefully Raul is excused for the second game for Mexico. Portgual and Belgium second games are on the Sunday/Monday so that shouldn't be so much of an issue. Ireland play on the Tuesday I think, so I wonder if we may consider playing Jonny on the right for the Burnley game.

We will certainly see more of what Nuno did v Cardiff in the week after the break as we go Burnley - Utd - Watford in 8 days.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Raul rested v Burnley and Ruddy in v Utd on the Tuesday.

I was thinking we might see Ruddy against Burnley rather than United but yeah think there will be some rotation and opportunities for Vinagre, Traore, Gibbs-White etc

Hopefully Raul doesn't play early hours of Tuesday morning for Mexico.

They're only friendlies for Mexico, hopefully they do us a favour.

Looks like he has injured his wrist (or was doing a tribute to Rosa for some reason) so I say he plays the first game and then tell them his wrist hurts and he needs to leave.

Wolves v Arsenal confirmed for Wednesday 24th April, KO 19.45 (Not on TV)

I've just seen that the clubshop has introduced across the board reductions ("all stock must go") to replica kit, including home shirts. Does that mean we will be having a new kit for next season?

I've just seen that the clubshop has introduced across the board reductions ("all stock must go") to replica kit, including home shirts. Does that mean we will be having a new kit for next season?

We’ve had a new kit every season for about 20 years.

New Kit every season is the norm, so yep

I did see a tweet from the club shop manager after the Man U game saying all kits would be prob sold out sooner rather than later if anyone wants one get one sharpish.

Ok my bad. My years of boycotting Money Shop shirts obviously played with my memory. I've also got quite attached to this season's!

Ended up buying the away kit when I was there. Maybe should have gotten the gk ones,but it looks so nice too.

Will probably have to skip next year, unless they introduce a very very good new kit or gk kit, the long sleeves will be helpful with outdoor stuff during the colder days

Back