• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Looks nice, I suppose.

4007de1387c78dae335cb74d02ebce8b56660aa0777d12b8a75208b3e75b479d.jpg

This comeback away at Brentford was two years ago today:

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1106110217421352961

Can you believe how far we've come in those two years?! It was such a huge turning point for the club and where we are now. We were at risk of relegation at that stage of the season, having lost the plot under Lambert. If we'd have gone down, there would have been no Nuno, no promotion, no Premier League.. no European tour!

It certainly would have been interesting to see what Fosun would have done had we been relegated that year. Glad we didn't have to find out.

This comeback away at Brentford was two years ago today:

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1106110217421352961

Can you believe how far we've come in those two years?! It was such a huge turning point for the club and where we are now. We were at risk of relegation at that stage of the season, having lost the plot under Lambert. If we'd have gone down, there would have been no Nuno, no promotion, no Premier League.. no European tour!

Agree with Spiers, one of my favourite away days of recent years. We absolutely battered them, rarely been at a game and wanted a goal so badly as that equaliser.

He really is. Loves a fight does our Jota!

never bullied and so resilient.

He had one spell where you could see the kicking got him. The treatment he got in the Birmingham game (players and ref) was a disgrace and he lost it between the end of that game and until they popped off to Spain a month or so later

and on Jota...in the Portugal 1st team with Neves, Rui and Moutinho

Diogo said:
You have to be a happy man if you can do what you dreamt of.

You can tell he loves it here, the bloke is fucking ace.

and on Jota...in the Portugal 1st team with Neves, Rui and Moutinho

Brilliant, fully deserved. I don't think I've been as happy to see one of our players called up since Bully.

Noticed this when checking my tickets for tonight:

MNWcgPX.png

Haven't heard this announced anywhere?

Noticed this when checking my tickets for tonight:

MNWcgPX.png

Haven't heard this announced anywhere?
Nothing announced. TV games selected for that period and Europa wont get in the way so would presume an announcement will be made soon.

Nothing announced. TV games selected for that period and Europa wont get in the way so would presume an announcement will be made soon.
Would be very good if it is then. Tuesday after Easter I think.

Yep. It's basically the only real free slot whilst Arsenal are still in Europe.

They play Palace at home on the 20th at the moment, which I imagine will be moved to the 21st now they have Napoli on the 18th?

Back