• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

A decent manager can do well in that Division on a low budget. Who had us down to reach the play offs when Mick was signing Jamie Clapham and co. If they still had a Bruce in charge, you would fear for them but I would back Smith to use the transfer market wisely next season. Even with a reduced budget they will still be an attractive club to players.

I think it could be an excellent opportunity for Smith as long as the Holte End massive give him the time to set this shit up properly. They need to recognise that if they don't make the playoffs this season and then win them, which is a seriously outside chance, then NEXT season has to be the set up season, to then make a push the year after that, when they might even have a bit of FFP wiggle room as some of the earlier horrific losses will be expunged from the rolling calculation.

I genuinely believe he is a good choice for them as manager, but I worry about how long he might get.

Our squad is worth 30k less than Lazio's. Bloody hellfire. When you think where we were under Clownders, that is staggering.

3 million less, the agg.value is in millions in euro, but doesnt include loans- jiminez is as good as signed, so add another 30-35m

Of course it is. My apologies for that!

A 300 MILLION POUND squad.

It is just staggering.

No idea how Leicester are rated that high, Vardy's still the pick of the bunch and his value is only going one way. Maybe it's Wes Morgan bumping the value up. Brighton in the top 40 as well? Strange one.

Yeah, I’d have liked to be able to see what ratings they had given to individual players to help understand it...

You can. Click on the link in the page and you can get to an individual page. Then simply enter in the player's name and away you go. Coady is £20.1m I think.

No real surprise but Raul in the Mexico squad for their games v Chile & Paraguay.

Wonder if we will alter the formation for the Burnley game due to him generally fucked after flying back and with us playing Man Utd a few days later

No real surprise but Raul in the Mexico squad for their games v Chile & Paraguay.

Wonder if we will alter the formation for the Burnley game due to him generally fucked after flying back and with us playing Man Utd a few days later

Like a reverse of when Mick was in charge. As is everything at the club at the moment, tbf...

These are only friendlies. So hopefully they do us a favour and don't play him in the second game.

It's already better than our match day threads :)

Back