• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

------------------Murray---------------------

Foley------Craddock-------Lescott-------Naylor

Kightly-----Rae----------Henry----------Jarvis

-------------Blake-------SEB----------------

Harsh to leave Miller out but Nathan Blake knitted everything together.

Anyone leaving Alex Rae out needs to give their head a shake.

I did it purely on the promotion season and left him out because Jones' first choice 2 was Cameron and Ince - or at least it was for the play offs which is about as good as my memory is. It also tells me that Rae's best years for us were the seasons either side of that.

Rae started more league games than Cameron in 2002/3.

Rae gets in for the Elm Park goal if for nothing else (which would be criminal as he was better than Ince or Cameron for us anyway)

I struggle with the Times cryptic. I can only do the telegraph one. I get where their compilers are going with the clues, but the Times is much more difficult.

I love the Telegraph crosswords, didn't always finish them but got close. Haven't done them for ages though, a bloke at work had an account with them and used to print it off every day for me, when he stopped I tried doing them in the paper but the difference in layout screwed me up so I stopped.

Willy Boly has been approached by Ivory Coast to see if he wants to play internationally for them,even though he's French born and represented them at junior level according to the mail

Only played for the French up to U19 level and apparently his parents are Ivorian so guess it depends on how he sees himself/what he fancies although from a Wolves POV I'd rather he didn't just because of the travel (ACON is now in the summer at least).

That article also says he beat our official e-sports player at FIFA!:icon_lol:

Fortunately the FA changed the rules this season so that yellow cards are competition specific. Otherwise Jota would be banned on Saturday (he has four PL bookings and one in the League Cup vs Leicester)

Fortunately the FA changed the rules this season so that yellow cards are competition specific. Otherwise Jota would be banned on Saturday (he has four PL bookings and one in the League Cup vs Leicester)
I didn't realise they had changed it. Good spot.

Though red cards must still be any competition as I'm sure Maddison missed a midweek cup game when he got sent off the other week.

Though red cards must still be any competition as I'm sure Maddison missed a midweek cup game when he got sent off the other week.

Maybe depends on the nature of the foul? "Professional" vs "violent conduct"?

Neves having a wolf tattooed on his arm. Let's hope he doesn't have as many clubs as Robbie Keane.

Bennett, Coady, and therefore Jota 1 yellow away from suspension then? Cut off is NYE isn't it?

Danny Batth liked one of my Instagram posts. Not sure why, but he did.

Maybe he likes Bruce the dog?

Couple of weeks ago he liked a post on my Instagram from Pancake Day.:icon_lol:

Back