• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yeah same, liked a pic of my 4 month old the other day, no Wolves link (and barely a mention of Wolves on my page) so was pretty confused!

Yeah same, liked a pic of my 4 month old the other day, no Wolves link (and barely a mention of Wolves on my page) so was pretty confused!

Feeling a lot less special about all of the likes that I get from him now!

Does anyone know how long postal orders from the clubshop typically take to arrive?

yeah I get mine in the US pretty quick, can't imagine you guys would take too long!

Booking a return to Wolvo hasn't been easy. Sky hasn't yet announced the coverage and dates for February. Damn it.

Booking a return to Wolvo hasn't been easy. Sky hasn't yet announced the coverage and dates for February. Damn it.

Being done after the draws for the Champ & Europa knock out games

Was just curious about the TV money this year so based on this https://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-tv-rights-money-distribution/ (assuming it is correct, obvs) if we finish 10th and don't have any more games on TV we'll be due

£38m equal share of TV money
£22m 'prize' money for finishing 10th
£47m equal share of overseas TV money
£7.5m live TV broadcast money (10 games either broadcast or currently scheduled * £750k/each)

Makes £114.5m

That doesn't include any money we get from the Beeb for the Liverpool cup game. And obviously if we get any more Sky or BT games between Feb and end of the season (which I'll guess we will) that number will jump further.

Crazy.

Fair play to him. *raised hands emoji*

Was just curious about the TV money this year so based on this https://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-tv-rights-money-distribution/ (assuming it is correct, obvs) if we finish 10th and don't have any more games on TV we'll be due

£38m equal share of TV money
£22m 'prize' money for finishing 10th
£47m equal share of overseas TV money
£7.5m live TV broadcast money (10 games either broadcast or currently scheduled * £750k/each)

Makes £114.5m

That doesn't include any money we get from the Beeb for the Liverpool cup game. And obviously if we get any more Sky or BT games between Feb and end of the season (which I'll guess we will) that number will jump further.

Crazy.

Fuck me that's nuts! So wtf are we worried about spunking 18 mil on Traore? Just sayin

What's this I read about Wolves' players and staff not getting their salary on time? Was it merely a banking error or has Big Jeff run off to the Costa Del Sol?

Back