• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

New deal for Bennett confirmed. Well deserved. He's been superb.

As long as Arsenal go through in their Last 32 game in Europa League our game with them on 16th will most likely move to 17/18th. Hopefully it's an away game for them too! I'd fancy our chances if they get someone half decent in the last 16.

Edit: And just realised same applies to our game at Chelsea the week before
It's also FA Cup 1/4 final weekend. So there's a decent chance it'll be moved anyway.

Oh for fuck's sake. As I'll be driving, The Royal London should consider legal action against the powers that be for loss of earnings.

BT are still to pick us again as far as I can see. Not a lot of Wolves love there clearly, not that I am complaining.

Next Saturday 3pm home kick off - Cardiff (2nd March). Price of fame innit

Wolves v Newcastle MNF 8PM 11th February

Next Saturday 3pm home kick off - Cardiff (2nd March). Price of fame innit

FFS - I'm not actually doing Cardiff as Mick has the ticket for that one

Really should be canvassing Brittania/Premier or Redwings to see if anyone will give me a special 'regular inhabitant' extra discount!! - Only one I'm not going to need to stay over for is the Leicester game (12.30 KO) & that's only as it's a Sat game (at that time if it had been a Sunday would be struggling to get there by then unless I also drove to either Salisbury or Warminster where I might get an earlier train to the first one out of the local station)

Yay - a Monday night home game! I can actually go to that. Assuming it makes general sale.

Our former Captain Bill Slater has died, aged 91

The last man to lift the FA Cup Trophy for Wolves

Back