• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

People look too much into this stuff. He’s not in the team because the team is doing just fine without him. CBs have all been solid and there’s a bit of a queue in CM. So where exactly is he going to just stroll in and play?

Notice Nuno only gave MGW a cursory half hand shake when he came off... [emoji54]

Notice Nuno only gave MGW a cursory half hand shake when he came off... [emoji54]

�� My comment was based on a win against Chelsea
Anyways, reading on the other side, apparently Nuno had Boly at Porto and only played him 4 times the 1st season due to lack of fitness... Perhaps it's the same situation.

�� My comment was based on a win against Chelsea
Anyways, reading on the other side, apparently Nuno had Boly at Porto and only played him 4 times the 1st season due to lack of fitness... Perhaps it's the same situation.
What did worry me about Dendonker, and might be the reason he hasn't played more, was Coady having to direct him around the pitch and tell him where to stand. Nuno is very exacting on tactical positioning for defensive players - if Dendonker can't get that then perhaps he won't have a future here.

It’s the Spanish equivalent of April Fools Day today. ‪@WolvesEspanol ‬tweeted out the below.

“Launch of the new shirt of the #Wolves with clear Mexican inspiration. The team will use it in the first game of the year in Molineux and can be purchased at the club's official store.”

DvfRanRWwAAH6My.jpg

It’s the Spanish equivalent of April Fools Day today. ‪@WolvesEspanol ‬tweeted out the below.

“Launch of the new shirt of the #Wolves with clear Mexican inspiration. The team will use it in the first game of the year in Molineux and can be purchased at the club's official store.”

DvfRanRWwAAH6My.jpg

Fuck me there were a lot of complete numpties getting very annoyed on the dark side.

I think it's just Bennett, Coady, Donk and MGW from the first team squad without a league goal now. Not bad going just before the new year, and Coady never scores (only sentimental penalties).

Ah Vinagre too.

(I'm not counting Leo!)

Decent article YW. Shows how adept Nuno is as a manager and tactician.

Does allude to our problems against teams who let us have the ball and I think we need to go back to a Championship mindset for those teams and control the centre of the pitch more.

Decent article YW. Shows how adept Nuno is as a manager and tactician.

Does allude to our problems against teams who let us have the ball and I think we need to go back to a Championship mindset for those teams and control the centre of the pitch more.

I think you're right

It's when we need the two CMs to be 5-10 yards further forward

Back