• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They wouldn't have a Wolves badge, they'd have blue and white stripes.

In my defence, last season we had what is probably the best away shirt we've had in years and I didn't buy it, so :neer_neer:

But I do have a bin bag I can sell you, 25 quid and I'll put a Wolves logo on it too! Another 10 quid gets it delivered tomorrow! ;)

But I do have a bin bag I can sell you, 25 quid and I'll put a Wolves logo on it too! Another 10 quid gets it delivered tomorrow! ;)

As above, bin bags should be blue and white. :albion:

I prefer the my lidl pony burgers myself

Was a good VT. £73 each was pretty good going, but still bloody expensive back in those days and just after Christmas!

Well - you get 4 tickets (£110 ish) a full kit (£50 for a child kit I guess) and a hospitality meal for 4 (say £100 value) for that so the premium is maybe £150.

Plus, we have pretty much sold out all the mascot packages for the season so families are paying it.

Well - you get 4 tickets (£110 ish) a full kit (£50 for a child kit I guess) and a hospitality meal for 4 (say £100 value) for that so the premium is maybe £150.

Plus, we have pretty much sold out all the mascot packages for the season so families are paying it.

The top clubs do it for free. I'd rather see us use a lottery system to give children from less privileged backgrounds a chance to be a mascot. Presumably the top clubs must do something similar.

I know they do, but I think what we do at the moment is okay.

I know for many years we did do it on a ballot. However, those free ones sometimes don't include the kit so the family has to buy that, or even a ticket in extreme cases.

Didn't know you had to pay to be a mascot, how naive am I? Seems churlish to me, can't believe it makes much difference to our income. Like the idea of half the mascot packages being free to kids whose parents/backgrounds mean they wouldn't have a chance otherwise

Didn't know you had to pay to be a mascot, how naive am I? Seems churlish to me, can't believe it makes much difference to our income. Like the idea of half the mascot packages being free to kids whose parents/backgrounds mean they wouldn't have a chance otherwise

Agreed, why not just put all season ticket holders in a draw for their kids to have a mascot opportunity.

We used to do a ballot of junior members as I recall. That seems fair enough. Why should STHs need the preferential treatment.

We used to do a ballot of junior members as I recall. That seems fair enough. Why should STHs need the preferential treatment.

Because its nice for them to think the club were willing to give something back in return for their support.

It's mainly the half and half tourist fans which are doing it - they come in via the same entrance in the BQ as me. Stands to reason as i cant see a season ticket holder shelling out for an adult and kids season ticket (or 2 in my case) and then stumping up for this.

Some of the kids and parents seem to know literally nothing about wolves and are only doing it as it's a premier League team.

Bitter moi? :)

Back