• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Just been reading this. And now watching loads of videos, what a brilliant finisher.

I'd also recommend listening to the Quickly Kevin; Will He Score podcast with Josh Widdicombe, there's an episode with Tom Parry where there talk all about Bully. Its bloody brilliant.

I'd also recommend listening to the Quickly Kevin; Will He Score podcast with Josh Widdicombe, there's an episode with Tom Parry where there talk all about Bully. Its bloody brilliant.

I love Quickly Kevin, and love that episode! Good reminder though actually

Or Chris Waddle and neither did they take the piss out of Julie. Wolves myth from the early ALOB days

No he didn't :icon_lol:

I know lol

That's the rumour that went round, and Seaman broke his finger separating them.

I love the story about Gazza going to buy shampoo every day but they're actually going to the pub!

I know what I'm listening to this morning then. Cheers

Nuno up for the Manager of the Month for December

Either our man or one of these will face the rest of January CURSED Jurgen Klopp, Manuel Pellegrini, Mauricio Pochettino and Maurizio Sarri

https://www.premierleague.com/news/965105

Gotta love the E&S article.

"But supporters are half hoping Nuno does not win the award. He won it for September, but Wolves’ results then tailed off for several weeks afterwards."

Does anyone know when we can expect confirmation on march match days/TV coverage?

Sorry for the trouble

Arsenal will almost certainly be getting moved to Sun 17th at the very least (we can only play on the Saturday if BATE Borisov knock them out of the Europa League, which isn't very likely). It is also FA Cup quarter final weekend and one or both of us could be playing in that, so it could be shifted altogether.

Arsenal will almost certainly be getting moved to Sun 17th at the very least (we can only play on the Saturday if BATE Borisov knock them out of the Europa League, which isn't very likely). It is also FA Cup quarter final weekend and one or both of us could be playing in that, so it could be shifted altogether.

Im thinking of going to the Cardiff match, so looking at flights around that weekend.

Figured we cant get tickets to the arsenal game anyway

Back