• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

So Sky hasn't announced the tv schedules for February, has it?

Can't seem to confirm dates. Was thinking of going to the Newcastle game but Don't want to book flights without knowing if the game is on Friday, Sat or Sun.

The PL website seems to think the Feb TV games will be announced next week. The way we're going I wouldn't expect too many for us :(

Training ground now the Sir Jack Hayward Training Ground sponsored by Fosun International.

I wonder how many forwards that sponsorship deal will buy in January...

Dean Saunders has just said we will be alright pretty much. I now think we are doomed.

Also, I noticed on Saturday Dyche said Burnley had lost their 'eye of the tiger' FFS

Not entirely sure where to post this question but what's happened to the swear filter? Is there a way to turn it back on?

The swear filter was disabled because some idiot used it as a way to hack into the site and take it down. Until it is more secure I am afraid we aren't going to be able to re-enable it just for now. Vis was looking at a solution and I am sure he will find one.

Each to his own and all that, but I struggle to see why an adult would need it. If i call Steve Corica a useless twat or a useless xxxx, you know what I've said so what's the difference?

Workplace browsing filters might block the pages with the swears on.

Each to his own and all that, but I struggle to see why an adult would need it. If i call Steve Corica a useless twat or a useless xxxx, you know what I've said so what's the difference?

It's a personal preference. The Wolves forum is pretty much the first thing I read in the morning and at that time of day I simply prefer not to read "Jon xxxx Moss."

Just close your eyes when reading the sweary bits

It's a personal preference. The Wolves forum is pretty much the first thing I read in the morning and at that time of day I simply prefer not to read "Jon xxxx Moss."

It's a personal preference of mine to see strong language first thing in the morning, it sets me up for the day.

Back