• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Still can't hear properly up in the North Bank....and that stand is quiet so should be able to hear everything
I sit in the BW so am well experienced in quiet. I can hear it, just can't understand it.

He has his own website. It has a photo section which is just a weird collection of random photos of him. I do now know that his favourite colour is green, though.

Oh God, I've just remembered Mr Machin's anecdote about Jazzy Jason buying his band's bass player a bottle of rosé wine because it "matched his eyes".

Which led me to ask if Zelig routinely employed albinos.

Just Googled him - first thing I saw :icon_lol:

He's quite a big deal then....

ACFgU4m.jpg

Oh God, I've just remembered Mr Machin's anecdote about Jazzy Jason buying his band's bass player a bottle of rosé wine because it "matched his eyes".

Which led me to ask if Zelig routinely employed albinos.

Yeah, that was quite odd! The magic of local Sunday breakfast radio!

Fingers crossed Hi Ho Silver Lining won't be played every 42 seconds going forwards. Plenty other Wolves songs* they could play, TWTD etc

*That's no Liquidator suggestion either.

I do a half decent Steve Daley impression. I didn't know who he was til I read all this though.

/Pointless info

You didn't know who Steve Daley is???

Quite bizarre, as that transfer fee and then getting Andy Gray is a fairly important part of our history. I am a little surprised!

Mate usually means something different o those of us under 40 :)

I would be surprised if Jason forrest had anything to do with the music that's played.
For what it's worth, I reckon the woman is pretty polished and comes across sky sport'ish.

He put the music together a few seasons ago so doubt that has changed.

I would be surprised if Jason forrest had anything to do with the music that's played.
For what it's worth, I reckon the woman is pretty polished and comes across sky sport'ish.

i would rather we had Michelle Owen or Faye Carruthers

She is crap as well but years of JF has made me develop a real dislike for his ridiculous shouting. Please god I hope she doesn't mimic that 5 ocytives higher,

So Sky hasn't announced the tv schedules for February, has it?

Can't seem to confirm dates. Was thinking of going to the Newcastle game but Don't want to book flights without knowing if the game is on Friday, Sat or Sun.

Back