• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I was definitely at school at the time I remember. They must have played Mol twice then. I finished school in 1991.

I have zero knowledge of concerts in the late 80's at the ground....they would have been odd events with the ground being half derelict and 1 stand in Bilston though.

Maybe I have miss remembered it. Can't work it out thou as I definitely remember getting stick for it at school. Maybe it wasn't Bon Jovie but some other crappy glam rock band. I was living in Somerset and surrounded by fans of Forest, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, etc. Plus some local fans of course.

Looking at those tour dates I see they played Birmingham in '86. That, to a bunch of South Westerners, might have been close enough to Wolverhampton to get me some abuse....

All bollocks obviously. I can see they never played Mol in the 80's or early 90's. I was so damn sure thou!

Nuno's going to be on Soccer Am this morning.

Was just going to ask if he'd been on yet, only just turned it over.

Matic's red card today means he'll miss the game against us next weekend. I'd imagine McTominay would replace him?

Fred or Herrera.

Rashford will still be banned too.

Finally, decent football is back!

Sick of these national teams' games.

Seems very honest about O’Neill to be fair to him

DneFwzVXgAAqELB.jpg

Only appeared at youth level though, hasn't he?

Back