• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I was talking to my mate in my snooker team last night. He's a Man City STH and he says they can buy extra home tickets for any game this season at any time. Weird system.

Anyway, is it worth me getting a ticket early or do you reckon it'll be moved for TV? Jan 19th is the date.

I've already got tickets for the home end for this. Of the games chosen by Sky so far 7/12 of City's have been moved, so it's more likely than not going to be on tele and not 3pm on Saturday. I'd say how we played against them at home increases that further. I'm OK as long as it's not the Monday night game, it won't be if City or ourselves are in the league cup semis

Would it be around November when the TV games get announced?

largely because they don’t have the speed to counter-attack.

Well the Nuno had a dream song needs a re-write then

So "3 at the Back and a bit of moderate pace in attack unless we bring on Traore" it is then

Well we don't play 5 at the back...
Nuno sings "5 at the back" so if it's good enough for him....

The no pace in the team is rubbish, neither Costa or Jota are slow and Traore is the fastest player in the league!

Carl Ikeme on cancer and football

This hurts to listen to, tbh. I'll have to properly read it later, but the video is quite real puts a lot of things into perspective.

Really pleased that he has come through this (have had relatives who unfortunately haven't) - he's right though, whilst the football opportunities he missed as a result are a loss they pale before the time he would have missed with his family if his treatment hadn't worked.

I am sure that the club will provide him with opportunities if he wants to take them - he wasn't the best keeper I have ever seen at Molineux, but a valuable servant at the club & deserves support.

The fact we are paying him for his whole contract is a great start, and also that he got the promotion pay rise. I hope there is a coaching role both here and with Nigeria. Also, we saw how Matt took to media, so hopefully Carl will also get that sort of chance as well. He will be well looked after I am sure.

The fact we are paying him for his whole contract is a great start, and also that he got the promotion pay rise. I hope there is a coaching role both here and with Nigeria. Also, we saw how Matt took to media, so hopefully Carl will also get that sort of chance as well. He will be well looked after I am sure.

Think that Nigeria have already offered him a role with the National team - sensibly he is taking his time to decide what comes next

On the basis that it was Moutinho that scored, I’d say he is a little confused...

Back