• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Or even stage in front of South Bank and work could start on it regardless of Rod being in town

772287b27c7cfff68347f903c150b9ef.png

No rebuild plans then?

Surely to Jesus we should try to get Kanye to play at Molineux

He did fix wolves after all

I know quotes don't work and this pains me to say but Kenny is probably right.

Probably right?

The highest of highest praises from Colin75. My work here is done

Probably the first time Johnny has ever said that tbf

I'm sure we could just shove the RS show in The Hayward Suite. Cannot stand the fucker.

Judging how I can clearly hear WV1 Fest from my garden, some form of ear plugs may be in order for the night the crooner is in town.

That picture's surely a tribute singer? Looks nothing like him.

Overrunning by a year is a hell of a fuck up, lad I used to play football with has been down to work on it a few times and always said it's a complete shit show down there. There's got to be more to it than they're letting on, no way sprinklers are holding it up to March unless they've only just decided they need them and have to try and install around everything else. Last time I looked on their site webcam they still had multiple tower cranes up so there's a hell of a lot more left unfinished than a sprinkler system.

Is his name Oli? (small world potensh)

Lawro is another biased idiot. I see he has gone for Liverpool to draw v Spurs - extending their unbeaten run in Lawroland to 76 games. Man has predicted them to lose a whole 2 times since Klopp came in and both were in 15-16. He's predicted them to lose at home once, ever. That was v Chelsea in 2010 when Gerrard made that suspicious backpass.

He has a habit of overestimating us though. 12, 9th, and 10th is where his predicted results would have us finishing 2009-2012.

Actually 81 games, but it won't let me edit it to hide my poor maths.

Is that West Park next to the tennis courts?

Good article but it doesn't explain why is he in the dark over Pogba.

I remember back in the late '80's I think it was that Bon Jovie were playing at the Mol. Got no end of stick from my school friends as they were really not considered a cool band in any way. By anyone. Feel the same way about Rod. He can do one. As I write this I'm listening to a hip-hop/rock fusion band called Cross My Heart And Hope To Die. Seriously sexy and dark music and somewhat disturbing, fantastic lead singer, great lyrics and very different. Some of their stuff is on youtube, not a lot thou. Just in case I'll put a link up to a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF6mzxhxNxM

Bon Jovi played at Molineux in 2003. Moxey then axed all plans for future concerts (think Elton John was due to do a concert in 2004) because it ruined the pitch and was still blaming Mr Jovi 2 years later.

Back