• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not sure where to put this so General news seems ok.

Whoscored.com has 4 wolves players in the best new signings of the close season.
Jonny
Boly
Moutinhio
Traore.

Guess Boly counts as he was a loan signing last season,.made permanent over the close season.

Not sure where to put this so General news seems ok.

Whoscored.com has 4 wolves players in the best new signings of the close season.
Jonny
Boly
Moutinhio
Traore.

Guess Boly counts as he was a loan signing last season,.made permanent over the close season.

Replace Jonny with Rui and that's then my list

Yeah, there was a stupid chicken wandering around for a few games last season.

Still, at least it isn't a combi-boiler.

The Sir Jack statue has been vandalised by some idiot with a marker pen.

Ordering kit through the website is impossible - it just says kit is unavailable - so I go to the contact us form to ask how I pre order for when they come in, and that doesn’t work too!

MGW started for England U19s in their 4-1 win over Holland, he's a key part of a very strong team.

Raul Jimenez scored a penalty to equalise against Uruguay but Mexico ended up losing 4-1

I was in the club shop earlier and one of the girls working behind the counter was on the phone to someone telling them they’d have loads more stock in this weekend, didn’t hear what else she said but it does look like they’re stocking up in a big way.

Back