• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

A bloke who plays Fifa on our behalf at video game tournaments.

After a thorough investigation, I can confirm that he plays computer games. I don't know which ones, though...probably Manic Miner, Chuckie Egg and Bombjack.

After a thorough investigation, I can confirm that he plays computer games. I don't know which ones, though...probably Manic Miner, Chuckie Egg and Bombjack.

I think its a football game. Sensible Soccer maybe?

Please let it be Bombjack

Damn kids with their esports… :eek:ldboy:

Really, though, congratulations to him. Hope he represents the club well.

One for Cyber. Title next year?

Newly promoted champions Leicester City's first four league results in the 2014-15 season were a 2-2 draw at home to Everton, followed by a 0-2 loss away, a 1-1 draw at home, and a 0-1 win away.

Fast forward to this season, newly promoted champions Wolves' first four league results: a 2-2 draw at home to Everton, followed by a 0-2 loss away, a 1-1 draw at home, and a 0-1 win away.

I hope we don't have separate 8 and 13 game winless runs this season like they did...

One for Cyber. Title next year?

Newly promoted champions Leicester City's first four league results in the 2014-15 season were a 2-2 draw at home to Everton, followed by a 0-2 loss away, a 1-1 draw at home, and a 0-1 win away.

Fast forward to this season, newly promoted champions Wolves' first four league results: a 2-2 draw at home to Everton, followed by a 0-2 loss away, a 1-1 draw at home, and a 0-1 win away.

They had to go on an amazing run at the end of the season just to survive. I hope that they'll be no need for that!

v Leicester in the Cup

Adults - £15
Parkin & U21's - £10
U17's = £7

2 Adults Paying £15 each can claim up to 2 U17 tickets free of charge

Steve Bull Upper and North Bank Upper closed at the moment and only selling tickets for the bottom half of the South Bank. Leicester have taken the full allocation for the Steve Bull Lower

What is the full away alllocation btw?

It said there was three thousand and a bit city fans in there last time which I found surprising as thought it was around 2700. Think it was 3200 before the corner was chopped off and then there’s the back couple or rows out of use. Unless they opened the back two rows for city?

Back