• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Techincally they can go on a free if not offered a contract equal or better to their current contracts...i.e. We couldn't get away with asking them to take a pay drop and still get a tribunal fee - not that we would.

In the space of a week

A favourable refereeing decision against a big club
Two ex-players not scoring against us
An injury time winner AND not ending another teams unbeaten run

#mythbusting

9 of our players away for internationals

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20180903-nine-wolves-men-given-international-call-ups/

“Matt Doherty and Leander Dendoncker could feature in the new-look competition as two of the six Wolves players joining senior set-ups this week.

Rui Patricio and Ruben Neves join up with Portugal, while Raul Jimenez will link up with Mexico and Romain Saiss with Morocco.

Diogo Jota is with Portugal under-21s and Ruben Vinagre is an age lower with the under-20s, while Morgan Gibbs-White will hope to feature for England under-19s.”

The good news for me is that Traore is still at home, so we can work further at integrating him into our system. Dendoncker going is only good if he plays - he needs fitness and match practice.

Does anyone have a membership with 130 loyalty points that I could use to buy tickets for Southampton? Youngwolf or Quirk?

Also, will I need a membership number for each seat or can I buy 2 tickets with one membership number?

You’d need two memberships for two tickets.

Does anybody want one of the Young Wolves lunch bags? Sydney doesn’t want hers as it is a bit too babyish for a 10 year old. Free to anyone who wants it.

Does anyone have a membership with 130 loyalty points that I could use to buy tickets for Southampton? Youngwolf or Quirk?

Also, will I need a membership number for each seat or can I buy 2 tickets with one membership number?

Can give you my details when I get in tonight pal?

Does anybody want one of the Young Wolves lunch bags? Sydney doesn’t want hers as it is a bit too babyish for a 10 year old. Free to anyone who wants it.

does it come with a packed lunch ?

Got to wait until Wednesday for it to drop to 100 points (I’m a member but haven’t been to a game yet this season). It will make it to 100 right?

Mine has 170 points. Drop me a PM if you want it.

TheTurin27 runs down the wing for me.
f006799e887294930b63b449e7e190cc.jpg

Official FIFA player ffs. What's the world coming to :icon_lol:

We are just following what other clubs are doing really. Prize money at last FIFA ‘eWorld cup’ was £200,000

Back