• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It said there was three thousand and a bit city fans in there last time which I found surprising as thought it was around 2700. Think it was 3200 before the corner was chopped off and then there’s the back couple or rows out of use. Unless they opened the back two rows for city?

Back rows are open this season.

I should be ok now cheers but I'll keep it in kind just in case.

OK mate but if anyone does need a supporter number, just let me know

OK mate but if anyone does need a supporter number, just let me know

Ditto. Mine will be available for most games this season.

Edit: I'm a senior. Don't know whether that means only seniors can use it?

v Leicester in the Cup

Adults - £15
Parkin & U21's - £10
U17's = £7

Oi I'm not the only one who can get that price - or if I do have a special category price then they need to make it £1 with a padded seat & free drinks :D

Have been trying to buy on-line Wolves Home kit for my grandson's birthday, but all the sizes I want are OOS for shirt and shorts.
You would have thought they would have planned for the popularity of the new strip. I wonder when they will re-stock?

Have been trying to buy on-line Wolves Home kit for my grandson's birthday, but all the sizes I want are OOS for shirt and shorts.
You would have thought they would have planned for the popularity of the new strip. I wonder when they will re-stock?

mid to late September apparently.

To be fair their first two massive orders (each more shirts than the whole of last season) would have in normal circumstances looked like more than adequate for demand looking at all of our previous history.

At least they are ordering more with Adidas. With Puma it was a case of "that's your lot" after the first order went.

Ray Houghton names RP as one of his Top 5 players of the Premier League so far, mentioning his performance against Man City in particular and the fact that unlike many foreign players/keepers, he has settled in immediately looking like he has played here for years.

His Top 5:

Roberto Pereyra
Rui Patricio
Lucas Moura
Aleksandar Mitrovic
Jose Holebas

Getting a ticket for my mate to the Soton game but it looks like most have sold out. What is the view on the NB curve like (NU6/7)? Can you see the pitch or are you getting your view chopped off by the roof of the Steve Bull.

Getting a ticket for my mate to the Soton game but it looks like most have sold out. What is the view on the NB curve like (NU6/7)? Can you see the pitch or are you getting your view chopped off by the roof of the Steve Bull.

Lower level in that area is a good view - 'most' of the upper level is OK, but there are a few seats that the view gets cut off by the roof of the Steve Bull

That's some very decent self awareness from one so young

I was quite impressed with it, unless of course he is full on Andy Goram and he thinks hes talking to a whole other person :)

Well, if his football career doesn't work out he can certianly replace Tim Spiers

Back