• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They are playing PSV on the Tuesday. When this was moved to the Sunday for TV it was stated if Spurs play Tuesday it would go back to Saturday and kick off at 7.45 as Sky would still show the game live.

It’s the opposite for myself means I can spend the day with the family until about 1700 and then go to the game and not feel guilty about disappearing all day.

In nerdy news, Moutinho was awarded a Team of the Week card in FIFA 18 for his performance against City.

We didn’t get one all season and now they do this? Ffs.

Didn't realise they did TOTW's this late, thought it stopped last game week. Looking forward to using Wolves on the next Fifa.

Spurs game at 7.45pm on the 3rd November now confirmed.

Looks like I will be sat in the corner of the wedding shizzle I am attending watching the game on my phone.

After John Ruddy's interview where he said he was in talks with the club to try and sort out his issues of not playing....think they may have been resolved with a nice pay rise. He signs a new deal until 2020

In nerdy news, Moutinho was awarded a Team of the Week card in FIFA 18 for his performance against City.

Im up with this nerdiness. Topps on demand Week 1 had Neves in v Everton and Week 3 just gone Rui's wondersave... I have purchased them btw...

After John Ruddy's interview where he said he was in talks with the club to try and sort out his issues of not playing....think they may have been resolved with a nice pay rise. He signs a new deal until 2020

Leaves the following with first team experience out of contract next summer (barring options that the club hold and never tell us about):

Iorfa
Zyro
Mason
Ronan
Goncalves
Buur
Gladon
Enobakhare
Giles
Deslandes

Goncalves and Giles will get new deals soon. You wouldn't think we'd throw away Ronan and Bright but then they aren't obliged to stay and if they're never playing, they might decide to go (we would be due a fee for either if they left and we'd offered them a deal).

Looks like I will be sat in the corner of the wedding shizzle I am attending watching the game on my phone.

:icon_lol:
For me, means I can watch the game somewhere on tv, as if it was the 4th (day before the wedding) I'd be in shit street if I were to try to watch on the 4th, as I'm sure I'd be told I had things to do!

Leaves the following with first team experience out of contract next summer (barring options that the club hold and never tell us about):

Iorfa
Zyro
Mason
Ronan
Goncalves
Buur
Gladon
Enobakhare
Giles
Deslandes

Goncalves and Giles will get new deals soon. You wouldn't think we'd throw away Ronan and Bright but then they aren't obliged to stay and if they're never playing, they might decide to go (we would be due a fee for either if they left and we'd offered them a deal).

Really feel for Ronan. Thinks he's a good player, but he just doesn't fit in a 3-4-3.

Going to miss the Spurs game too. At a party Saturday and was going to leave Sunday morning. That won’t be happening now bastards

I might have to miss the Spurs game now, bollocks.

I'm not sure how to politely ask this but if anyone has a spare ticket for spurs I'll gladly pay

I guess with Ronan and Bright we'll ask them to sign new short term deals and promise to let them go if anyone comes in for them either on loan or permanently. Given that we've given them first team opportunities in the past I think that's fair rather than them waiting and leaving on a free.

I guess with Ronan and Bright we'll ask them to sign new short term deals and promise to let them go if anyone comes in for them either on loan or permanently. Given that we've given them first team opportunities in the past I think that's fair rather than them waiting and leaving on a free.

They can't go on a free (unless we release them)

Going to need another overnighter for this one - the (cheaper) hotels in Wolverhampton are going to make a killing this season - the chance of really stupid deals is remote (though have booked into the Premier inn for £23 for the Huddersfield game)

Back