• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Dont mind going in the Temp stand at all. When abouts will those tickets go onsale do you know?

Only showing up to Burnley at the moment, but general sale is approx 3 weeks before the game (assume that will be the way you need to go, but if you did buy a membership then will be a few days earlier)

On that basis worth looking from the first week in September

Cheers Peter.

Can any kind folk on here supply a Membership number or supporter number to help get tickets when they go onsale? There's a few pints in it for ya xx

If you need a membership supporter number I'm happy for you to use mine!

Poncho at the ready! :)

Wouldn't worry about that - stewards were flinging 'single use' plastic ponchos at everyone in that stand at the Everton game - had a good view (in the dry) from the end of the Billy Wright

If you’re quick enough you’ll get in the quadrant. Get to the back of the lower and you’ll be dry, I presume the upper’s dry as well but never been in there.

Back of the lower quadrant is a really good view as well - was in there for the last 2 home games last season

The 2 mentioned probably are then if they are not being included in this.

Surprised at Doherty being used though - really didn't look all there (comments re usual behaviour are not necessary) for the last few minutes on Saturday after the head clash.

Not sure if this is the place guys, but where are the highlights v citeh can't find them anywhere and boy have I looked!

Pav, b3h has just posted them on the Sheffield Wednesday thread (maybe meant to put in here in response to you!)

They possibly turn down the FX mics at wolves because of all the fireworks & bangs etc at the start.

Back