• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Does anyone know if there's a go-to place which confirms when tickets go on sale for future matches?

You're supposed to get emails from the club if you've signed up to anything on the OS or are a member or whatever but it's very rare I get them.

I get emails off Wolves all.the.fucking.time. Not complaining though, I just imagine that Laurie Dalrymple has sent them to me personally and I get all excited. (Still waiting for the fucker to pitch up to the Royal London to get me a beer though).

Oh I get shitloads of emails off them, just not ones letting us know when tickets are going on sale. And they’d better put an appearance in at the London! Just not until the next decent time kick off!

End of Sept! I might have one or two before the Burnley match, but I might not even bother because the buses could be a ball-ache and it's probably better to drive.

I won't be able to make it before Burnley, that'll be another straight-to-the-game job.

Fucking hell, more than a month for a pre-match drink, that's shit.

That second name,6 jobs in 6 years suggests he's adaptable to change,I'd say he's a bit shit and keeps getting the sack.
This sort of stuff went around last year saying nuno and the team had no championship experience,worked out alright in the end

"He has already had six jobs as a first team manager in his six years in management since 2012."

If they think that's good... just wait until they get a look at Zenga's record!

The article just seems to stop dead. There's no sort of conclusion. Its even more impressive how much shit he's managed to cram in with such limited content.

If anybody fancies pointing out the errors in his article you might find his Twitter handle here... Take a look at Adam Willmott (@APFWillmott): https://twitter.com/APFWillmott?s=09

I should have stopped reading when the first paragraph said we bought the Championship. If six jobs in six years is such a desirable quality, then why did Walt fail?

Nuno aint good enough, no Premier League experience :icon_rolleyes:

https://www.footballtransfertavern....eed-to-use-mendes-to-target-these-2-managers/

What a fucking waste of internet

Not sure how that site renders for you where you are, but I noticed 5 seperate image ads on that article alone, from Google no less. The rest of the pages are the same.

That means his site is monetized and he gets commission from clicks on those ads.

Judging by the low quality of the article, I think it's quite safe to say that this is a classic click-bait website, designed to generate income from Ad Sense rather than provide football content.

Not sure when tickets go on sale so will be cheeky and ask now. Will there be a season ticket holder or two out there that would kindly let me use their number for the game at Old Trafford? Have got one number sorted but was hoping to take my dad and brother also. Much appreciated.

Back