• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not sure personally. The article says nothing at all (not sure that such info needs putting in the public domain).
Not sure what is to be gained by such updates really.

Not sure personally. The article says nothing at all (not sure that such info needs putting in the public domain).
Not sure what is to be gained by such updates really.

It’s nice to have some sort of update, even if it doesn’t really say much. Our fans have wetted themselves for years over lack of injury updates so at least the club have acknowledged this.

I agree, we know more about Cav's injury now than we did before and that's a good thing.

It’s nice to have some sort of update, even if it doesn’t really say much. Our fans have wetted themselves for years over lack of injury updates so at least the club have acknowledged this.

I agree, we know more about Cav's injury now than we did before and that's a good thing.

I see your point as well. Obviously we're not likely to publish sensitive info etc, but arguably there can be an issue in releasing this information. For one, other teams/clubs are a lot more likely to be able to identify line ups/tactics etc. & I'm not exactly sure what anyone is getting out of such updates. I can't help but suspect there is a reason why we have heard so little about injuries from the club.

I can't help but suspect there is a reason why we have heard so little about injuries from the club.

Last season was because Nuno didn't want the info out there.

The update doesn't tell anyone anything not already known - Cav is injured and a Keeper who is not even ours at the mo is bost.

No update of Traore though...so keeping Leicester guessing on that one.

Might be a good option for someone like Ronan if there doesn't seem to be an option in the UK that will provide the right environment, no idea what the general standard is like in Segunda though.

Didn't we have a partnership with a Hungarian side once?

Might be a good option for someone like Ronan if there doesn't seem to be an option in the UK that will provide the right environment, no idea what the general standard is like in Segunda though.

Segunda B is a regionalised tier, 80 teams into four leagues. It's where Rafa Mir had been playing his football before we signed him, make of that what you will.

Didn't we have a partnership with a Hungarian side once?

Ujpest, worked out well for Scott Malone.

Segunda B is a regionalised tier, 80 teams into four leagues. It's where Rafa Mir had been playing his football before we signed him, make of that what you will.

Might be good for our younger players to give them earlier exposure to senior football in an environment where there might be more football played than sending them to Telford

Ujpest, worked out well for Scott Malone.

Ah yes!

Didn't we play Ujpest in a European game back in the day? Or was it the other one? Ferencvaros?

We beat Ferencvaros in the semi-finals of the 1972 UEFA Cup.

Obviously had friendlies vs Honved in the 50s.

Back