• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Won't have the safety cert for it yet as work only finished today.

Man City will be the first use of that

Safety Cert meeting was this afternoon by the sound of it. Never going to be tomorrow but a couple of weeks time it will be full.

Safety Cert meeting was this afternoon by the sound of it. Never going to be tomorrow but a couple of weeks time it will be full.

Would presume then the game tomorrow will see some in there but not paying fans - Staff/Under teams etc to test it out

I doubt it. Same footprint as before and there were no restricted views in there last time.

There was, not where PLF thought but if you were in the furthest side you couldn't see the corner between the SB and SB, it was even worse when everyone in the South Bank leaned forward to see what was going on.

Blimey!! Fair play to the club for the quick turnaround on that.

For those lacking the loyalty points. Fulham have the neutral stand back

Shame he goes from us being in Europe in 1980/81 to our previous time being 1959/60... Totally misses out us being losing finalists in 1971/72

He was pointing out our last UEFA Cup and European Cup appearances

I was talking about the positive spirit of the article, not the factual accuracy, although you've misread what he says anyway

Oh I'm not saying it isn't a positive article and yes, on re-read, I got his point wrong. It is nice that a REAL journalist can get what we're trying to do and just a shame the hacks can't

25 years ago today Geoff Thomas, Kevin Keen and David Kelly made their debuts for us. 25 YEARS AGO!!!

That was such an awesome day. I had so much hope at kick off.

Thanks for that. Just an observation, whenever you put one of these clips up there always seems to be a raking Paul Cook ball that leads to a goal...[emoji10]

Back