• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Thanks for that. Just an observation, whenever you put one of these clips up there always seems to be a raking Paul Cook ball that leads to a goal...[emoji10]

YouTube player innit.

Cav out for a month according to Spiers. That’s a blow.

Cav out for a month according to Spiers. That’s a blow.

No real options other than Jota & Costa unless Traore is fit enough then - neither were brilliant against Everton, but was only the first game. Hopefully they can step up a gear now they have sampled the Premier League (would be helpful to have alternatives available though)

Will probably mean Bright doesn't go out on loan as well. Strange feeling we will not see Cav for longer than a month

Why's that?

Just the way we are talking about the injury. Just sounds like one of them we are not fully sure on, usually with them the time out is longer than first anticipated.

That was such an awesome day. I had so much hope at kick off.

I had hope before, during and a couple of weeks after. If it wasn't for that bastard Lee Howey.................

Love seeing Coady interact with the fans, seems like a very genuine and friendly guy. Went with my brother to the Wolves store in the city centre during Zenga's reign as he was signing shirts. Not many people were there and he was just walking around and making conversation with the staff working there. Nice guy. Thought he was shit at the time, but a nice guy.:icon_lol:

Exactly :icon_lol:

So naive when people were complaining about our interest in Traore.

Thank the Lord that we signed another injured player who plays that position! Life saver that.

Cav is bad news, Boly for a month or so was our worst injury all last season so we've already equalled that.

Back