• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Answer my own question - Sylvain Deslandes, Ming-Yang Yang, Will Randall, Ryan Leak and Connor Johnson all played v MK Dons

I'm never answering any of his questions ever again.

Got to do a Ujpest game sometime this season. Done Ferenvaros and Honved. I love Budapest, my favourite visiting city.

I'll crack on with that then. Try and get another local derby. The Ferencvaros derby was pretty tasty.

Seems a good link up as we are effectively providing there cpd so the players will potentially be in a more beneficial environment to return to us. I feel like we send too many to non league.

Burnley Tickets on sale today for those with 130 loyalty points. Those with 100 points on Wednesday. Not many left but temporary stand doesn't appear to be on sale yet.

Temp Stand will only open when the rest of the stadium has sold out

Most of the Steve Bull lower is available for this one, nearly 2,000 left by the look of it but can still see the temp stand opening for it.

Courtesy of my friend who speaks the language, I’ve got a translation of Wolves Ay We.

A long shout

Proudly proud of the clouds

This goes to the long road

Bright moon lonely shadow

Several heavy mountains

When did the king have gone back?

The new king will stand up

When the brothers return home

Golden jersey

Take control of the rhythm (defensive attack)

Suppress opponents (go into victory)

Interspersed with (hard struggle)

Unity and cooperation (Wolves Ay We!)

Last edited:
Not taking control of the rhythm is why we lost on Saturday.

Alright, Gloria Estefan...

Back