• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm slightly disappointed that the glowing eye edges were achieved with fluorescent tubing and not done manually, it's not hard to make stuff jump out and glow using editing skills. The logo I designed for when I was doing loads of graphic work is below, there's some satisfaction from taking a flat font and doing something like that to it, would have been the same with the Wolves eyes only easier using white.

Other than it's impressive (barring the top of the Wolves head looking like Batman) and I'll have to hunt high and low for those fonts now! Don't think the font beats the one currently in use though, that's a beautiful font.

attachment.php

Only problem with that pic above, nice as it looks, is I have no idea what it actually says.

I can see "burn" with graphic design below it and then not a lot else

Oh yes now you say it I can see it. I wasn't even looking at the reflection, jist the flames.

My lad has just got our tickets for the Burnley game......absolutely crap seats bottom corner of the SB and its 'only Burnley'.....but you know what, I don't give a fuck, can't wait, so excited

Burnley only taking the quadrant? Sooner these shit houses like Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Watford etc. leave the PL the better. At least the latter two play decent football I guess.

Bournemouth for fucking definite. Don't mind Burnley, and to be fair Huddersfield have at least troubled the honours board in the past.

Rui Patricio makes Garth Crooks' team of the week. Thought Boly would be a shoe-in considering that he scored but Garth has elected for Maguire and Laporte instead. For some reason he has Marcos Alonso as part of a midfield three this week.

Must only charge £5 a week wages to do that crap.

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...dendoncker-may-take-time-to-adapt-for-wolves/

Some info about Dendoncker, looks like we’re being careful with him to make sure he gets up to speed with our football rather than throwing him in straight away

Although I wanted him to start v City (I knew it was totally unrealistic) I'm pleased to see we are giving him the time to settle in properly and to learn the system. Hopefully he gets a run out tonight and makes a good impression.

Although I wanted him to start v City (I knew it was totally unrealistic) I'm pleased to see we are giving him the time to settle in properly and to learn the system. Hopefully he gets a run out tonight and makes a good impression.

Yeah I think it’s sensible, if we chucked him in straight away against City or someone and he had a shocker then it would be hard to recover from, sounds like we want him a bit fitter and stronger too. I expect he’ll play tonight

Thinking of flying over for Wolves v Saints on sep 29th. Its not set for TV and that shouldnt change now I hope?

Back